Doof - Let's Turn On - Remixed & Remastered - DATCD006

Yes we are starting to work on it this week, but neither mastering nor artwork have been started so expect the usual 2-3 months from now... summer, the vinyl and other things didn't help to go forward quickly, but it's definitely happening, hopefully before the year has ended... ;)

• 2 months later...

A little update:

1. We received some first mastering tests but the mastering engineer is making further changes to the sound, for the best possible experience

2. We received part of the artwork and it's coming out wonderfully to say the least

3. I am deciding what to do to make it into a super cool packaging, and thinking about possible extras for it..

So: I'm working a lot on this, so that it becomes an awesome release :)

BOOM!

• Like 4

I hear you both Balance-Music and desysko, I am doing my best...

but i see it hardly happening as I shall have all ready THIS week for this to happen but let's see if the mastering arrives within a day or two...

I hear you both Balance-Music and desysko, I am doing my best...

but i see it hardly happening as I shall have all ready THIS week for this to happen but let's see if the mastering arrives within a day or two...

don't talk to them... you got to go to the mastering.. so you get it quicker!!! :D

don't talk to them... you got to go to the mastering.. so you get it quicker!!! :D

Yea, that reminds me why are you talking when you should be working? Why are you sleeping on the job! :lol:

I never said I wanted it now. He can take as long as he likes. I was merely expressing my intent to happily pay more for more Doof. Doof's early works as well as TIP really resonated with me as I came from the acid house realm. Super Xcited but happy to wait :)

• 4 weeks later...

So...

We have received the final version of the remastered tracks for the 2CD of 'Doof - Let's Turn On' and it really is a treat! The tracks sound balanced and transparent yet preserving the original analogue feeling. It took a long time as we worked closely with the audio engineer but finally we achieved the desired result . I am sure this will please a lot of souls out there!

Expect a release for early 2015 :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We are almost there...

55gzr5.jpg

@Robbelaar, I am sorry I bring no good news, Nick does not want to perform ever again as Doof.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So, today is a special day, to share love and affection and I thought it would be the best occasion to finally unleash the samples of the upcoming Doof 2CD... so, this is just a tease but I hope it will keep you dreaming a little bit more until the release is actually out... Enjoy!!

CD1

CD2

That cover... needs to be a poster... a t-shirt... in a temple dedicated to best 303 producer this scene has ever had?

or at least where can i download a good quality image for to use as the lock screen for my iPhone?

I want to have sex with it!

I will make posters and tshirts hopefully ;) and well you have a 600x600px version here:

av4mja.jpg

Enjoy!

yes Balance-Music, obviously i'd have to find a proper pink/rose shirt to match the artwork, but it may not be too easy... still would look totally cool, 80s colors are always fashionable anyway :).

In other news, the most important thing is that finally the pressing plant shipped the records, to me and to Arabesque and we did set a release date, exactly 33 days from now, 20 March 2015, that this year is the Spring Equinox. It couldn't be better I guess and it will gently take us to the nice seasons... Pre-orders will begin a bit earlier and the release will be shipped one week before to the loyal supporters!