Why is the forum inactive again?

radi6404

As if i will go to Australia and be so far away from europe, wehn I like europa. The problems are not so severe that I have to go to Australia in order to fix them. I will manage somehow.

are you fucking kidding me!

yeah you got serious problems radi,and they aint going away with attitudes like that

start looking outside the square you may actually find something!

As if i will go to Australia and be so far away from europe, wehn I like europa. The problems are not so severe that I have to go to Australia in order to fix them. I will manage somehow.

don't go to australia "to fix your problems", this kind of problems never get solved by "escaping" but at least it would break your routine, i actually got a great friend who got "similar" problems to yours, he met me there 6 months after i left france, we travelled together for a while (earned great money in Karratha so i could stay 5 weeks in Bali/Thailand/Philippines :lol: )

after 2 years away, my friend felt different, he still got "his problems" but he learnt a lot about life and himself.

You are still very young so i thought it would be a good idea for you.

Well, to go travelling so long you sure need a lot of money. Even if you only stay in countries where living is cheap you need money to pay for the flights or other travel expenses. Besides that like everything else travelling is not a guarantie to change somebody for the better. Some people think they have changed but if you watch them for some time after coming back you see not much changed for real.

Well, to go travelling so long you sure need a lot of money. Even if you only stay in countries where living is cheap you need money to pay for the flights or other travel expenses. Besides that like everything else travelling is not a guarantie to change somebody for the better. Some people think they have changed but if you watch them for some time after coming back you see not much changed for real.

actually you don't change, you realize that when you come back home and everything is the same as before, and you end up with the same old habbits, but it can make you grow up, become more mature :)

in australia you need around 3K euros i think to get started as you find a job quickly.

what's funny there is there are so many backpackers from france, germany, UK, taiwan, Korea, Italy...that you are all in the same crap :D everyone looking for jobs, cheap accomodations, cheap cars, it's really fun and really fulfilling! :D and like anywhere you need luck but luck comes to you soon or later.

Well, growing and becoming more mature is changing somehow. ;)

are you fucking kidding me!

yeah you got serious problems radi,and they aint going away with attitudes like that

start looking outside the square you may actually find something!

Technosoomy, I don´have problems and can make new contacts easily. I was in the mountains yesterday for example in a very nice and friendly town and I could easily speak to the people and some on the street even said hello to me. which shows that I am not someone who has big problems, but the location is the wrong one, because it is not only that town where I can talk to people, other towns aswell. Generally where the atmosphere of a town is more open, with bigger centre and many café s and places where people can stay outside, it is easier to talk to people like in a town with small centre and big roads and industry. If you think that the situation is the same everywhere and that I am the only one to blame because of the situation I am in, you are highly mistaken. I am only to blame because I don´t join groups or something like that, but the situation of the town I am in is not the best.

It's what you make of the place, situation and experience Radi, not what it makes of you.

You can choose to no enjoy a place because you think it doesn't not for want of a better word resonate with you, but why not take control and resonate with the place instead?

I don't like the new house my wife and I built much at all. We only are keeping it because it's good place for our kids to grow up in and also she inherited it half done, and by age of retirement it will be worth a lot more. But after 6 months of battling with the house and the area I have decided to use my positive sides to change it to a house and area I enjoy. I have new friends now, even some are ppl I would not normally be friendly with and also taken a room in the house to shape as my own. I feel more comfortable and happy.

So take control and stop moving. You'll never find perfection. Also accept any issues like camera flashes etc. because we all have physical and mental aspects of ourselves that can be used to stop us from enjoying life. Just accept these issues and get out and experience life. It's not easy to start doing but FFS just do it! If we all lived in our self made safety bubbles life would be so boring. I for one would not know what it is to stand at the top of the Anapurna Circuit in Nepal. I could have easing pulled out of that monstrous trek as I'd been horribly I'll the week leading up to it with gastro. But I made myself do it and depspite days of crying and extreme physical and mental pain I reached the top and every bit of it was worth it for those few hours.

Just get outside and experience everything life had to offer!!

I will go through this another time, but you can trust me, I don´t have any of those illnesses. It is really rediculous by you to label me ill because I don´t behave according to some rules that fall under the category normal for you? I am not a normal person, I have different eyes to normal people and therefore some differencies might come, but I am not ill. You can see it like that, I am a person who is free of limitations like you and others. I am not stick to some rules of behaviour that are labelled as normal, simply because I am not affraid of the concequences. You and many other people don´t really do what they like, they will never do it, because they will think it not normal, therefore they wil not do it. For example I like girl feet and legs, many people probably do it secretly, but they will never admit it, they will think they are not normal because of some imbeciles who say they are not normal, altough there is ntohing wrong with that. I don´t know about you in detail, but I can tell you in general that many people don´t do what tehy want because they are social animals and are afraid that if they don´t do the right thing, they will not have any friends left, and those friends would quit the friendship with them, because they think, others wont be friends with them. I am not like that, only I decide what is normal for me, whether you or anyone else likes it or not or consideres it normal or not. Tomorrow I may go and pay a girl to wank on her long feet with white socks, and if I do it is my decision, whether you consider it normal or consider it a rediculous kind of syndrome. People should get up and realise that their thoughts are free. You should listen to Star Trek and look at their philosophy, where everything is allowed and people who are different wont be diagnosed anything. So, if I don´t fit in your terms of normal and have difficulties getting along with people, who are limited, it is not my fault.

I am not like other people Yason, I tolerate everything and want others to tolerate everything. I would not be annoyed if someone would talk about something with me for hours, I would not stop him. I am not a demanding person who limits others. I am open for different things and can talk about anything. On the other hand I find it good when people are like me aswell. I don´t like people who would say, you get on my nerves when you talk about something. Many people always come with their nevers, if a person talks about thigns taht are strange to them. But I am not like that, Sorry if my responce was rough and not what you wanted to hear, but I wanted to make it clear that psychical illnesses very by definition. Some people consider something an illness, which is not an illness in fact, it is just a difference. An illness is, when you can´t remember or can´t do some things others can, but even then it is not neccessarily an illness.

You can see it like that, I am a person who is free of limitations like you and others. I am not stick to some rules of behaviour that are labelled as normal, simply because I am not affraid of the concequences.

And yet you continually complain about the consequences.

I do not complain about the consequences, in this thread I simply talked about how to get new contacts in a twon, that has nothing to do with my behaviour and the concequences. Some people even like that I am an openminded person who is not limited because he thinks, if I do something that is not labelled normal, people will laugh at me. Taking drugs and listening psychedelic trance aren´t labelled normal everywhere aswell, so I don´t see how I should be different if I do some more things that aren´t labelled normal. Another thing that is not crazy is, to be obsessed with something. If I am obsessed with goa trance, that is not unnormal and I am not ill for that. If I talk often about it, that is not something unnormal. People living in the mountains for example talk abou the mountains every day.

You make it sound as having Asperger or any other similar symptoms is a shame. I fail to see the shame in that. I mean ôbviously it is nor your fault if your eyes are not working properly so there is no way you should be ashamed because of that. Why should you be ashamed if you actually had Asperger or any other mental constitution (I'm not saying you have one btw) then? There is no need to justify yourself for your behaving but considering you complained about feeling bad you should consider all possible options for the cause of your bad mood instead of feeling attacked when people think about possible reasons for your mood.

And btw: first you opened a thread to complaing about the forum, when people didn't agree with it you claimed it wasn't so much the forum but your general bad mood that made you post the thread. Then people showed some empathy and tried to give you suggestions for changes. Now for a sudden change you feel like actually you don't have any problems but all you need to do is change location and everything would be good again. If the solution is so damn easy when why the constant bad mood? I'm not sure if you are not really honest with yourself about that issue or if your mood really isn't as bad as it first sounded.

• Like 1

Because I found out that with the location ust one week ago when I was in that alpine town. In general however I think that when the conditions at the current town are bad, internet contacts are at least a way to talk to someone and for sure am happy that I can talk to some internet contacts like here on psynews or my remote friends on facebook. Anyway it is going well on the forum lately, it is more active gain and I am happy with that, however I don´t think I have any mental illness but instead don´t have the best conditions at the moment.

I'm just wondering if moving will really solve all your problems. But we will see I guess...

cooohhhhhh gota knock one out to gummi bears!

how far you go radi???????

maybe this??

enhanced-buzz-29096-1362609797-1.jpg

or this

enhanced-buzz-21643-1362611021-8.jpg

or maybe this your thing??

enhanced-buzz-26993-1362609449-1.jpg

personally... i like this

enhanced-buzz-29630-1362602313-11.jpg

unless i drunk

then previous ones may aply!!!

what ever floats your boat