Denshi-Danshi unreleased... whoa.

Blair Thaumic

Bringing this to your attention: https://soundcloud.com/eddy303

Denshi-Danshi don't have a lot of released tracks, but wow, they produced some amazing unreleased gems. There's a little bit of Total Eclipse's melodic sparkle, a little of Slinky Wizard's power and drive, and everything on this page is super colorful and creative. My favorite is "Ladder", which is just one great spiralling riff after another. I love this. I want more like this. I'd buy an album of these tracks in a hummingbird's heartbeat. Oldschool labels, take note.

• Like 1

I spoke to Christophe few months ago... anyway i know he is releasing one unreleased track soon here:

http://www.goalogiquerecords.com/#!limitless-universal-waves/ciy7

And i believe some more :)

For the love of god cant they get anyone do some better artwork for their releases? It alone is putting me off from buying those comps..

• Like 1

Seriously, does this label do the covers intentionally THAT BAD? Fine, at the end it's the pressed content which counts, but visual impact is the foremost impression in most things of life, isn't it?

That said I'm very much looking forward to this gargantuan and ambitious release. It will be the first 3iple CD of this kind since the one by Global Sect seems to have been delayed, unless they surprise us and hits the market before.

Cover and also the text

Goalogique Records proud to present triple cd compilation album "Limitless Universal Waves".

With that album, we want to show world's newest sound. There are 29 magical tracks from around the world, they will guide us how strong “Goa Trance” is.

This compilation contains world's popular & established Goa trance artists and also some new talents who comes to bring their freshness love for music! Goalogique Records always want and try to give motivation for new Goa trance musicians.

Limitless Universal Waves will be a Goa trance dj help kit. This release also be sign of the Goalogique Records strong beginning.

nobody double checked the text and corrected the english mistakes? because it does look amateur this way.

Of course most important thing is the music... good luck with this release

Cover is one thing.

But mastered by Goalog is making me nervous. Who is goalog? IS he a pro? I don't want another goa release totaly fucked up by amateur mastering

Not a pro.

• 3 weeks later...

yes Penzoline, it makes no sense, mastering and artwork are very important and have to be chosen wisely but I can also understand that professional mastering for 3 cd can cost almost as much as the pressing itself, for the artwork on the other hand you can find some talented designers who would do a full cover even for as little as 100 eur (yes complete), so that should not be an excuse..