More rough goa trance recommendations?

radi6404

So while it is winter now I am really off for more winterish goa trance music like Elysium, Voodoo People, Mandra Gora and the likes. I am looking for music that sounds alive and real just like those tracks? ARe there other artists with similar sound? I checked all of dragonfly but unfortunately found out that I have most of their releases. What else is there to recommend with this sound?

It is just a definition, just a word that can be different for anyone. You know what I mean so we don`t have to debate about this. Either recommend something that fits my description or stay out of this thread, I really don`t have the wish to ruin this thread with long and senceless debates.

UX is definatly rough but their tracks have too much going on in one track. They could fit neogoa very well, except the sound. The sound of UX is incredible and indeed has that rough characteristic like Eat Static somehow, but it is a bit too full. One track consists of such a build up and so many melodies, that it is not easy listening.

Sandman on the other hand is a bit too hard for me except his Witchcraft project. I am wondering if Samdman has some softer tracks on his Sandman connection aswell, can you answer that question?

He had a project called Green House Effect with the album Global Warming. It's way softer than his normal stuff and I like it a lot. But it surely does not fit the category of rough music.

Thanks for the recommendation but Tandu has ntohing to do with the msuic I am looking for. Tandu is israelic and has the characteristics of Israelic goa trance, being very melodic and having structures like Indoor and Oforia. Basically it is a mix between Indoor, Oforia and another Israeli artist.

I am looking for music that is like Zodiac youth Remixes, like Killing Joke Remixes and similar? How are the Johann albums, are they good?

I know that track. Indeed it is very good and matches the style I am looking for. I don`t know but when I replied to this thread I somewhere saw Rotwang mentioning something about Tandu. That is why I replied that way, it must have been in a different thread. When doing several things with many tabs opened at the same time, such things can happen.

DJ Cosmix & Etnica - Kumba Mela

Speaking of Tandu even without mentinioning before... :D check for New Aura, tribalistic goa reminds me on Elysium, same as Kumba Mela.

Then you could check:

Eternal Bliss - Pyramids (Overdose Remix)

Doctor Acid & The Brain Flowers - Sepuko

Cosmosis - Dance of Man

Synchro - Chinese Whispers

Nervasystem - Whirling Dervish

Inscape - Sedom

Kailash - Higher (both mixes) - Elysium & Tsuyoshi :excl:

Kaaya - Braindance - side project of Elysium

Zerotonine - Two Faces

Noosphere - 23rd Chromozone

Sugar - Magic Void

Feuerhake - Gammelsvensk

Zebra - Waterworld

Flying Sticker - Lady Neutron

Der Stern Von Afrika - Lumbumbashi :excl:

Denshi-Danshi - Feed The Mugwumps

Traia - Traia

Worm - Euphoria

Nucleus - Superluminal

Cymatics - Endless Circle

Digital Sun - Space Flipper

Space Tribe - Cicadas on DMT

Van Basten - Interceptor

M-Run - whole album :excl:

I don't know, many styles but you might find something you like ;)

ome of the tracks you mentioned are incredible ideet, thanks for that. Kaayaa is incredible in my opnion, just what I want. Digital Sun is great aswell, the whole album by Digital Sun is incredible, there is a track called Digidub, impressive.

I somewhere saw Rotwang mentioning something about Tandu.

What? AFAIK I've mentioned Tandu once on Psynews. It was 2 years ago and what I said was that I'd never heard them.

Well, this could be one exaample of a paranormal reality. I am wondeing myself how I coold write ab Tandu and mention yyo, altogh there is no post about Tandu in this thread. Ssmething must have made me post something about Tandu.

UX is definatly rough but their tracks have too much going on in one track. They could fit neogoa very well, except the sound. The sound of UX is incredible and indeed has that rough characteristic like Eat Static somehow, but it is a bit too full. One track consists of such a build up and so many melodies, that it is not easy listening.

Sandman on the other hand is a bit too hard for me except his Witchcraft project. I am wondering if Samdman has some softer tracks on his Sandman connection aswell, can you answer that question?

Don't know if you consider this to be softer but I like this track from Sandman very much (allthough it has been a while since it has reached my ears ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYFS0BazyPM