::) It's Coming!

Shpongled247

Soooo only less than a month until new Filteria album releases!

In light of that fact I believe we should change our vernacular when discussing releases and timeframes to include the terms BFF (before Filteria 4), and AFF (after Frederics freakout...no After Filteria four obviously). This seems to be the only way forward when discussing music after an album as epic as this!

Ps: I'm joking :P but yeah the Filteria album, Wooot, at last. Whadya guys reckon? Excited? Indifferent ? Abhorrent? Lol.

I've waited a looooong time and Jannis was nice enough to answer some fanboy questions of mine that made me even more excited :)

Yes im quite excited . More than anything else its the cover that blows my mind. The samples do sound amazing :wub:

e. havent been this excited since artifact303 !!!

S, I've heard it mastered and I can tel it embarks a hell lot of firepower. Some tracks are epic. Others are experimental, and some are even hard to understand at first, cause they're tearing you apart. But what strikes really much is that once you've started listening, you can't stop. It's good end to end.

There's a lot of work in these obviously: 4 years, though half of the album was made in 2013.

If you happen to see Jannis (or Anoebis or Ukiro) playing in the coming weeks, I'm sure you'll be surprised by the power the tracks throw at you.

I'm not gonna listen to any samples, since I don't want spoil myself. All I need is POWARGH!!!!!! and melodies. Show them how it's done Jannis.

And +1 to Rotwang for elevating the thread to epic level.

Daze grew out of me over the years, I barely listen to it and what I do is Wormhole, Eyeless Obs. and Earthrise. It is faaaaaar from bad music, even great, but my current taste acquirement pushes me away from it. Maybe one day I will love the whole thing and find something I haven't yet, because it has potential to do that.

But with this new album the samples showed again a new sound direction, I'm cautiously optimistic of what it might entail. :blush: