Manmademan

aliendna99

Im not very familiar with this artist so Im hoping you will teach me.

all i pretty much know is Desire (bumbling loons remix) which is incredible.

totally fuckin incredible.

what else did he made similar to this? oh, and is it a coincidence that bubmling loons did a remix of Micromega?

It's actually two people, a guy and a girl. :) They made one of my favorite 'dark' tracks, Know Tomorrow.

Also one of my favorite melodic goa tracks, Welcome To The World.

I like their remixes and compilation tracks better than the albums which are a bit too proggy for my taste. But an amazing act to be sure.

I am a huuuge fan of Manmademan but still haven't heard nearly all they have created. They have the broadest range of music too I think in the psy scene. from ambient, dub, goa/psychedelic, prog, full-on & more. They are also just super cool people and get in touch with their fans. I recently received a care package in the mail by them 8)) I'm glad they still produce music and play at festivals.

Manmademan IS psychedelic.

here is my all-time favorite by them. nothing like it. prepare yourself ;D a part 2 may be in the works...^_-

'Deliverance'

'Creation Myth'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxDfSP-F6PI

'Karahana' - probably their most-known track

They were supposed to play in Athens in two weeks but unfortunanetly the event got cancelled... Was looking forward to it. :angry::(:angry::(

I don't really like the original Karahana, but the Hallucinogen Remix is a great track, I've also played it to a non-psy crowd and they really liked it.

I'm actually not very familiar with their music...maybe it's a good chance to look in to them with more detail.

Also, don't forget their 'Mass Connection' on this years VA - The Kingdom from Zion604 Records:

WOA! thanks for that! Just bought one of the 5 cds remainng ;p now seeing the Cosmosis track, are the others old unreleased tracks? newer but first and only released here?

mmm that MMM track is delicious ;D

WOA! thanks for that! Just bought one of the 5 cds remainng ;p now seeing the Cosmosis track, are the others old unreleased tracks? newer but first and only released here?

mmm that MMM track is delicious ;D

Yup, it's all old unreleased tracks! Great compilation :) But then again, everything and anything from Zion604 is great...

Yup, it's all old unreleased tracks! Great compilation :) But then again, everything and anything from Zion604 is great...

cool, thanks! That Cosmosis track was released which was throwing me off about if the others were.

• 2 weeks later...

and then they have awesome tracks like this! I just heard it for the first time last night since I recently got the album and am catching up on cds. killer tune! totally sounds like a SUN Project song when they use less guitars. same grunge N funk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y7rLCgGlnw

oh man! how lucky you would of been! I'm going to try and get them to NY since a friend of mine holds his own parties and flies people over. (crosses fingers)

If you actually get this to happen, I better get an actual invitation!!! ;):D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...