Your collections

Psyt3k

Since there are a lot of music collectors here: What do you collect?

And how do you do it? How much do you spend on it, what else do you refrain from in order to keep collecting? Etc.
Always nice to see what people collect... It's a basic human act too :)

I collect multimedia:

- Videogames: I have every console since 8Bit era

- Movies: especially Sci-Fi, Horror, Thinkers

- Music: of my 800 cds, there are 750 electronic... :) mostly Psytrance, Trance, Techno, Breakbeat, Trip Hop, Downtempo, Ambient. + I have a lot of webreleases

actually I see this as art... Electronic Arts ;) besides this I also collect other art: especially geometric and psychedelic images

Don't really collect anything, as frankly ive never had enough money to really collect, or really felt the need to... Maybe video games, but i wasn't really collecting, just really into games and had a lot of them for all different systems. That is different from collecting though i think. I didn't/don't buy mint versions and keep them unplayed or anything heh.

If I'm collecting anything, it's video games of the racing genre. It's a weak collcetion of 32 games thus far. The count probably would be up in the 50's or 60's if I had a proper income. It's an unhealthy obsession I've developed over the years.

dasFZub.png

I'm an on-and-off collector really. I need to always be collecting something because I guess that makes me feel more involved and gives me a sense of accomplishment. Now I'm collecting psytrance and ambient... I used to collect different things, I still have about 4000 magic: the gathering cards :D

If I'm collecting anything, it's video games of the racing genre. It's a weak collcetion of 32 games thus far. The count probably would be up in the 50's or 60's if I had a proper income. It's an unhealthy obsession I've developed over the years.

dasFZub.png

You don't have the best racing of PS3. Motorstorm:Pacific Rift.

• 2 weeks later...