Your favorite goa label

darkill

What are you favorite goa/psytrance label ?

Mines are Suntrip records, Neogoa and altar records. I probably forgot some labels...

There's a lot of stuff from Yellow Sunshine Explosion. Althought there's a lot of commercial release, you still may find great things from theme.

Today: DAT Records, Suntrip Records (Altar Records isn´t a goalabel... is it??...If it is, then i add Altar Records and Ultimae Records aswell)

From the good old days: TIP, Blue Room, Matsuri, Dragonfly, Transient, Flying Rhino, Spirit Zone, Symbiosis.....

Today: DAT Records, Suntrip Records (Altar Records isn´t a goalabel... is it??...If it is, then i add Altar Records and Ultimae Records aswell)

From the good old days: TIP, Blue Room, Matsuri, Dragonfly, Transient, Flying Rhino, Spirit Zone, Symbiosis.....

This.

Past : Blue Room, Out of Orion, Kyote et Distance, Hypnotic, Matsuri and all classics labels...

Present : Suntrip REcords, DAT, Phototropic, Kagdila, Cronomi

Future : Zion ? Hado ?

Phonokol yeah big big classix, so many masterpieces, legendary!!

Suntrip obviously...since the beginning and getting better and better.

Agree for DAT.

Phantasm records also for a different sound that i used to really like (and still do), Fill your head with Phantasm is a great serie. Here is an example of a Killer 2CD comp http://www.discogs.com/Various-Psychedelic-Visions-Vol-2-The-Best-Of-Phantasm-Records/release/106493

probably forgot some labels...

That's why I made this image, it features labels who are releasing or who released goa trance in this new era. Ofcourse, there are probably more which i forgot

1014272_563244463722427_1834342613_n.jpg

I'll try to choose just one..

Past: Flying Rhino

Present: Avatar just beats out 3D Vision

If Ketuh was still around, I'd of chosen them. I feel Agitato needs a nod for psy. Not sure how their releases stack up now...

and ofcoarse the goa labels know what they're doing but they've already been mentioned ;p