Rate the above track - Fun game

Ormion

so give it a higher rating, many here say a track is great and this and that but then give it a rating no higher than 7, give it 8, 8,5. I guess in your scale, Manuser there are only 20 tracks in goa trance and psy-trance history, that would get a rating of 10.

Yes and it is fine, I did not say you have to rate it higher, or have I forgotten something? I asked you only to show me some tracks that would get a rating of 10/10 and if there are many tracks which would deserve that rating according to your opinion.

oh ok, indeed not many tracks would have a 10/10 rating, personal tastes but example SFR - Y-salem (purely subjective rating as this track reminds me really great times), another one, Chi-Ad - exit eternity ... your track is nice but compared to these ones, i rate it 7/10

back to the rating with this track:

@ Straydog, something might indeet be faulty with the video and the song seems to be arround 7 minutes instead of ten, but for me it is very good, it is easy listening and good bassline and sounds.

I can give it 6,5/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1t__iehNYw

For me this track is not chill out, for me this track is slowed down goa trance for sure, the melodies with the voice absolutely equal to the best goa trance melodies, such a masterpeace from shpongle.

This is not the best track by Astral Projection but it is a pretty good track from them, it is a great meldoci track and has different style to normal goa trance, Astral experimented with different melodies and rythm here, so it is aktually a very good track by them.

It deserves a rating of 8 / 10.

Another track that I like from this compilation is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We0z1LAy8RU

An absolute masterpeace in my opinon.

I love Chi-A.D.s stuff but this track 6.5/10. Only because I love his melodic stuff and this track is good when it gets going though, just got a lil bored in the intro but its quite airy and different which I like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKItF3sGfjA

(any idea why mine post links instead of the video? It use to post videos...)

Darshan - Energy Trace

100% Darshan Style, 100% psychedelic style and 100% awesome! Fat 9's from me ;D That compilation may be the last one I bought from Chaos Unlimited before they closed. May they rest in peace ;(

just posted this in the bassline thread but here it is again! I'd like to know other people's thoughts. the grooviest track I know ;O