Rate the above track - Fun game

Ormion

@Manuser, yes that album is great, its varied and well balanced. I find 'Melt' very soothing and encouraging, never get tired of listening to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERVjRKjvMus

Edit:

Radi, currently my browser does not support 4w URLs that's why I missed the hallucinogen track in first place. But I think is a good track I love the basslines 8/10

Guest D N H

Nice. It has oldschool feeling. You don't sound hallucinogenish though, you remind me a bit of primal electric universe & TiT. Nice sounds but you have to work more on your synthesis, enrich it (lines, atmospheres) & make it more tight. Don't leave long passages naked. Also, raise abit the level of your hats in some passages.
7/10

(I'm listening to few others too, mostly of which i like "white moon reflexion" & "hypnoticed sunvisions". Good efforts)

--> Nerve - Channel 59 (M.O.S. Remix 2011) <--

Thanks for the good but realistic rating of the track. You are right about the hats, they are a bit annoying since there are too few hats playing in the background. I got other comments on white moon reflections, it seems to be liked by people but the production quality of it is awful. I would like to hear a remix of my track by a better artist, if someone is willing to do a remix, however without the midi file I think it will be pretty impossible to do it, wont it?

And who is the artist TiT?

And do you agree that the music sounds very old and as if it is really on a cd in the middle of the 90s, but with rather good production quality? since it was my goal that the synths and the mixing sound very old so people get mroe the feeling it is real oldschool?

But that is not the answer to the specific track, what do you think of that track if it sounds old or not, you said it is good, but you did not specifially define if it sounds really old, old or not so old.

Guest D N H

That track is not that great. It is pretty good, the melody and style are fine, however the kickdrum is way too hard and gives it a minimal like sound, a normal techno sound, would prefer a softer kickdrum. However I give it 6 of 10. https://soundcloud.com/radish2/08-psychedelic-sundown

I would recommend you to listen again to this track along with this older ep...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is much better than the previous one. I like your style, it's hypnotic. I believe that if you take more care of your compositions and use a bit better recording technology while keeping your sound, you have great potential to be established as a respected inheriter of goa spirit, beyond good & evil. 8/10

Let's see what others think about it with another very good effort of yours:

Radish2 - Hypnoticed Sunvisions

Others think all my tracks are poor, even Annoebis thinks that, I asked if he wants one of my tracks for one of his compilations, he never answered on PN. The tracks have poor sound quality, but musicwise I worked hard to make them sound psychedelic and hypnotic.

Because my tracks are way too bad, one month ago people said my tracks are poor and can't compare even to the worst newschool goa, many people here said this, so how should I have dared to participate in the psynews contest?

My plan with those tracks is to have a better sleep at night, especially psychedelic sundown was intented to give the listener a fresh breath.

Let's see what others think about it with another very good effort of yours:

Radish2 - Hypnoticed Sunvisions

old sounding indeed but that's a nice effort, like Depths said your tracks do have potential, just lack a bit of energy IMO, there is something with the kickdrum/bassline that i don't like, it sounds sluggish but maybe it's deliberate ?

it does sound Hypnotic, to my taste the sounds you using + the melodies are too overwhelming over the rest. Is it deliberate or you'd like something different, more balanced ?

Your music is very progressive and psychedelic. 6.5/10

next track by X-dream :P (radi what do you think of this track? does sound "light" goa trance doesn't it ?, and very clean, not overwhelming )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq8ROlyHnzc

The emlodies were not with porpuse overhelming, it just happened because of lack of experience, listen to the two new tracks, there the melodies are not overhleming, however I found psychedelic sundown to be a pretty well managed track. However at that time I was using crap earphones at a crap soundcard so the production is not that great.

You should not be posting the X-dream probably, since this is the track that makes me angry all other X-dream tracks are way different and much more minimalistic. This track is a 9,5 of 10, the half point is missing because at the second half I would have liked more background synths to undermine the main melody in order to give it even a stronger feeling. This is one of the best goa trance tracks, the powerful melody really gives emotion and love so I really really love it. Do you know other X-dream like that?

9,5 of 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0T_36AmFc

The emlodies were not with porpuse overhelming, it just happened because of lack of experience, listen to the two new tracks, there the melodies are not overhleming, however I found psychedelic sundown to be a pretty well managed track. However at that time I was using crap earphones at a crap soundcard so the production is not that great.

You should not be posting the X-dream probably, since this is the track that makes me angry all other X-dream tracks are way different and much more minimalistic. This track is a 9,5 of 10, the half point is missing because at the second half I would have liked more background synths to undermine the main melody in order to give it even a stronger feeling. This is one of the best goa trance tracks, the powerful melody really gives emotion and love so I really really love it. Do you know other X-dream like that?

9,5 of 10

"Do you believe" is my favourite X-dream track unfortunately i don't know any other similar track from them, there are of course but not as good, maybe "Rain" it's a cool track...

Indoor : I like the album, really. Naxus is my favourite track, the bad thing is the mastering, sounds so old, otherwise this album is epic.

Vertigo : 7.5/10

next: