Rate the above track - Fun game

Ormion

No, this is not a good track. It would be for two mintues, but they repeat that simple automation over the whole song with basically no change, that is really sad for the artist. The TR808 drum is great however, like Boris Blenn uses. I can't give it more than 3 / 10, way too repetative.

No, this is not a good track. It would be for two mintues, but they repeat that simple automation over the whole song with basically no change, that is really sad for the artist. The TR808 drum is great however, like Boris Blenn uses. I can't give it more than 3 / 10, way too repetative. http://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=QFWJSXoB2PU2

rate the shpongle track before posting a new track

Did something go wrong, how did you rate it Manuser, you rated it low aswell. I know the shpongle track and it is pretty good, a bit world influenced but overall it is a very complex musical track. It easily gets 8/10 points.

Please rate the Johan track.

radi, the track starts at 40:55 as Jisnegro mentionned ; )

ok track, dark, intriguing, well made ... 6/10

next (radi you have to rate before posting a new track, that's the rule, you are not above the rules mate, being a Blenn fan doesn't make you special)

^^

I like that track, it has very nice sounds and atmosphere, it is driving and I am wondering if you know similar psytrance tracks. It is great for casual listening when you sit on your computer and start your player. I rate it 7/10

This is far away from my taste... but for what it is I can give it some credit and the score of 5/10.

I terribly apologize for this next outrageous self-promotional choice of track :wacko: , but to be honest nobody (!) has given me any feedback on it thus far so...

https://soundcloud.com/sab-kuch-milegator/sab-kuch-milegator-cookie

Guest D N H

This should get a very high rating.

That's for sure since i am a tip maniac. 8.3/10 It's a track of their (psychedelic) beginning, shows clearly the direction they took at this point and forth to a more complex and darker aspect.

Another track from that era with a darker edge...