DAT isn't the only one releasing unreleased 90's stuff!

Penzoline

usually the Scandinavian Goa Trance is boring and repetative. As the landscape is, the music itself sounds cold and not very intersting, but Miranda for example is very good and emotional sounding. ypsilon 5 for example sounds cold and very repetative, the same goes for some other Scandinavian artists, but i am sure there is good stuff from there that I do not know.

usually the Scandinavian Goa Trance is boring and repetative. As the landscape is, the music itself sounds cold and not very intersting, but Miranda for example is very good and emotional sounding. ypsilon 5 for example sounds cold and very repetative, the same goes for some other Scandinavian artists, but i am sure there is good stuff from there that I do not know.

fuck sake radi , dreamweaver, logic bomb , vibrasphere, and isn't suomi stuff classed as scandanavian!

boring and repetative, thats your precious astral fucking projection to a tee, you starting to piss me off again, i wouldn't be doing that

you are entitled to your own opinion but really! starting to think you know absolutley nothing about this genre (sorry fabien don't mean to bomb your thread but someones got to say it)

on topic i have heard the l.b.m tracks and they are awsome, can't wait to hear the others, thanks penz

fuck sake radi , dreamweaver, logic bomb , vibrasphere, and isn't suomi stuff classed as scandanavian!

boring and repetative, thats your precious astral fucking projection to a tee, you starting to piss me off again, i wouldn't be doing that

you are entitled to your own opinion but really! starting to think you know absolutley nothing about this genre (sorry fabien don't mean to bomb your thread but someones got to say it)

on topic i have heard the l.b.m tracks and they are awsome, can't wait to hear the others, thanks mars

so i did not know what artists are Scandinavian, I am sorry. Logic bomb and vibrasphere are very good artists indeet and are not repetative but are very creative artists with interesting tracks. I was referring to the newschool Scandinavian stuff. You have to agree that Ypsilon5 is not the best artist and his tracks are repetative.

By the way, we know that Astral Projection is somewhat repetative. Listening to the track structure there are not a lot of key changes and other stuff happening in the tracks, I think even MFG is a bit better than that, but Astral's melodies are just impressive and give you a great mood, that is why I will always love them. Musically they are on the simpler side of goa trance.

settle down i was getting to it, just had to digest that awsomness of new school tracks!

astral do have great melodies or i should say did (but we will wait and see if the new album even exists, and they release something that isn't full on boring and repetative) i ain't backing down on that one

you may not like y 5 but to say that about scandanavian new school as a whole is very narrow minded, but you can say what ever you wan't but to spam this topic with comments like that won't get you very far.

do you honestly believe that those tracks and so many others being released all around are boring and repetative?

but nice to see you reeling out the line a bit.

we going way off topic here and i must apologise to penz once again

I was unaware that most of the these artist (well these aliases any-ways) even existed, except Miranda and Fripic Bounce...

and btw radi... why are u referring to new school Scandinavian artists?! Your opinion on those has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, and obviously u haven't been to Norway...

Posted Image

:lol: