Worthwhile EPs to buy?

StraydoG

In CD format of course cos I just ran into this and ordered straight away:

http://www.discogs.c...release/3701579

Its making me wonder, I have no EPs in my collection so what am I missing out on? So if anyone feels kind enough whether it be GOA old to new, full-on (cheese please), regular trance or DnB I love some recommendations.

Side note: My last recommendations thread helped ALOT. Brought many new CDs. My collection says thanks and my wallet says wtf.

Shell Shock - Sunshine On Tokyo though that one is more of a single...

Juno Reactor - Samurai

Etnica - Plastic

Flying Rhino CD EP's are a bitch to get and cost a lot of money, don't even bother with them.

My collection says thanks and my wallet says wtf.

:lol:

i picked up psychopod ep a little while ago at psyshop but its gone now, occasionally they seem to find new sealed stuff from back in the day and put up for sale.

wish i had of kept all the rhino eps as i had all of them, and sold them for good price but now its just off the wall pricing

except for 1, i had a guy who offered me 200 euro for green nunions so i sold it to him

I have never bought CDs from Discog. Is it reliable?

I imagine that depends on the individual seller (feedback is your friend), but my experiences have been fine. Though you should take descriptions like "Near Mint" and "Very Good Plus" with a pinch of salt. And check out this thread (note that Penzoline specifically calls out one of the sellers at the page you linked).

The daylgo mix is surely one of the best MWNN tracks ever!

It's! The more years I've spent listening to psytrance, the more MWNN gets my appreciation. This guy is hands down the best remixer ever, no matter the genre. Let me post the black light mix here as it's something I even myself just recently found, the acid line towards the end is to die for....