Various Artists - The Omega Point [NEOG013] (April 1st)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARRONAX WHY U SO CRONOMI? HOLY SHRIET

Posted Image

Can you please have the full album this quality? Thank choo.

He aint goddamn Cronomi! His LP will slay Cronomi like little crying doll.

A very good compilation and awesome artwork! Keep up the good work, y'all! Must say that my favorite tracks are "Rainbow Project" and "Colorful Expansion" :blush:

Peace :excl::wub:

O hi Renato, how's going! :)))

Not bald, just trying to be real, we're bustin' our asses about this album for a long time and this tune that has been featured on Omega, is just a tiny sneak and part of monster that should be unleashed during this year on Graviton. People who dig experimental, uber-psychedelic/acid-driven and dark Goa trance will get their real dosage of obscure psychedelia.

Not bald, just trying to be real, we're bustin' our asses about this album for a long time and this tune that has been featured on Omega, is just a tiny sneak and part of monster that should be unleashed during this year on Graviton. People who dig experimental, uber-psychedelic/acid-driven and dark Goa trance will get their real dosage of obscure psychedelia.

Sounds sweet. Can't wait to hear it. Don't forget to give it a physical treatment if it really ends up being so good! :)

ARRONAX WHY U SO CRONOMI? HOLY SHRIET

Posted Image

Can you please have the full album this quality? Thank choo.

Heh, thanks Penzoline, that gif is awesome! It really fits the track :D

Btw, as Richpa said, I don't copy any other label or anyone's style. Maybe I would fit into Cronomi's concept, but the idea of Graviton Records suits my personal taste better. I'm trying to be as original as it's possible with this album, so it takes time quite longer than usual.

Of course, I'll do my best to deliver a unique album with a dark flavor in it which will hopefully satisfy the taste of darker Goa fans. I know I've been delaying the whole release for too long, but I never wanted to release an unfinished thing.

Thank you very much for your nice comment, I am really glad you like my work that much! :)))

My favorites for this release: Agneton, InnerSelf and Somnesia. Nova Fractal's track is also good, but all other tracks are of great quality. It's just that I find these four more appealing to my personal taste :)))

I must say the best intro award goes to PharaOm :))

Thanks Arronax & Richpa ! :wub: As I told Richpa last time it's like I've been some kind of a gatekeeper for the last neogoa comps :lol:

:lol: well mate, you did a great job there! Neogoa is still releasing which means you protected it from the enemy! :ph34r:

like i said, favorite trio from this one definately Trinodia, Nova Fractal & Agneton, booom, wiped me out, especially Trinodia´s Deception of his eyes :D

once again, great work you music people