Google+, are you in? What do you think?

Guest Euforix

People are asking me for an invitation, I have noticed it works like G-mail in the beginning.

But I'm not that interested, having a G-mail is enough imo...

I'm always logged in while searching google, gmail, youtube...

I don't know!

I haven't checked the entire system but it's probably a combination of everything and sharing?

I hated the integration of youtube + google already. Why cant I search anonymously? Grr. I liked internet better before there were these social sites, they're ruining the what's little left of anonymity.

I haven't checked it out, and I probably won't unless my friends all abandon Facebook for it. The only reason I went to FB in the first place is because it was easy to talk to friends. I'm not very social in person, and I feel no need to be online either.

I haven't checked it out, and I probably won't unless my friends all abandon Facebook for it. The only reason I went to FB in the first place is because it was easy to talk to friends.

+1

I use Gmail, but I think it's crappy. It's slow, it crashes a lot. I hope Google+ works better than its relatives. I have tried both FB and Twitter, but the first I found it too complicated, too many rules. The second, neurotic and useless. I read recently that FB is losing members by the thousands everyday. The magic is getting tiresome, I guess.

I hated the integration of youtube + google already. Why cant I search anonymously? Grr. I liked internet better before there were these social sites, they're ruining the what's little left of anonymity.

Just surf in incognito mode and you're fine.

I haven't checked it out, and I probably won't unless my friends all abandon Facebook for it. The only reason I went to FB in the first place is because it was easy to talk to friends. I'm not very social in person, and I feel no need to be online either.

Pretty much same for me. I have google+ tho but all of my friends are already at facebook so...

Guest Euforix

I read recently that FB is losing members by the thousands everyday. The magic is getting tiresome, I guess.

Yes, I think it's actually kinda funny how fast everything works nowadays in social media! :o

Yes, I think it's actually kinda funny how fast everything works nowadays in social media! :o

Well if there is something new, better.

A replacement with more possibilities, bandwidth etc... is plausible.

It's marketable value is determined by a certain amount of euros / profile... (I thought +/- 10euro)

Imagine what a shift of million would do!...

I'm here (thanks Richpa!) and have linked my soundcloud, twitter and blog. ^^

i have it...i think i'll use it differently from fb and be very selective of who i want on there... fb is out of control and i feel guilty if i delete folks so it'll stay the way it is ...

i have it...i think i'll use it differently from fb and be very selective of who i want on there... fb is out of control and i feel guilty if i delete folks so it'll stay the way it is ...

Similar situation here. G+ isn't that hot as facebook and hopefully I'm not gonna experience same situation as I did with facebook. Two months ago I reduced my friendlist from 400 people to 200 that I know and who are related in some way with my activites on the internets (Neogoa, Psynews, Design...). Still don't get the people who got 800 or even 1000 buddies on facebook, how they even handle their updates on frontpage?!?? Good thing for now about G+ is that people aren't aware of it and hopefully it won't allow to everyone to open some fan page about some random sh**.

• 5 months later...

I signed up for it but haven't used it yet. Not sure how to locate people or anything like that. Keep accidentally hitting buttons and something flashes up then disappears quickly so I don't know what it was I did. I think announcing it and then not allowing people to join was a stupid idea as no one was going to abandon facebook for a site that they can't actually use. By the time anyone could join, no one really cared.

Similar situation here. G+ isn't that hot as facebook and hopefully I'm not gonna experience same situation as I did with facebook. Two months ago I reduced my friendlist from 400 people to 200 that I know and who are related in some way with my activites on the internets (Neogoa, Psynews, Design...). Still don't get the people who got 800 or even 1000 buddies on facebook, how they even handle their updates on frontpage?!?? Good thing for now about G+ is that people aren't aware of it and hopefully it won't allow to everyone to open some fan page about some random sh**.

Some people just add everyone they ever meet ever! I have about 80 friends on FB and my news feed is still too full of random shit I don't really care about. I can't imagine what it must be like for those peeps with 1000+ friends.