1991 - trance 20 years ago...

Guest nectarios

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until you heard this over the top nitz-NOT SO HOT Tele Tubbies melody :)

Damn as much as I love the old tunes with beautiful melodies I really hate this kind of music :)

That's why I said decent music overall, and not nice!

The irony is that I mostly got introduced into psy/goa through nitzonot,in its worst form (greek one). But after I was introduced to goa via a schoolmate (California Sunshine, MFG , Astral P) I never listened to it again.

Until you heard this over the top nitz-NOT SO HOT Tele Tubbies melody :)

Damn as much as I love the old tunes with beautiful melodies I really hate this kind of music :)

:) hehe

i agree with you :) i think i allready left because i never heard this at the party :)

Are you guys kidding me :P

That's frikkin Iceman - Apollo 13. Love that choon :wub:

About the Vuuv party, really nice tribalish music and vibe going on there. Love it almost as much as the crazy uptempo belgian scene :P!

Now we gonna deal with 2 more pages of Elysium's musical taste and how he doesn't like some kind of music. Psynewz fun time.

WTF?! All he said was that he really dislike that kind of music and you jump right on him. Chill dude!

WTF?! All he said was that he really dislike that kind of music and you jump right on him. Chill dude!

He's been saying that mantra in every nitzho-related topic, but obviously I'm the only one who sees his constant negativism about this stuff. I assume that from now on I can go on every darkpsy topic (using this as an example to be clear) and post my opinions how I dislike it and how silly it is to me? And when somebody speak about it than it's good old ''I'm having fun time and I'm joking only, you don't get it''

Anyway, my appologies to admins/mods and to people who reads this topic for posting this stuff here, I should send him a private message and deal it without making offtopic and potential flame here. As I wrote in deleted posts, I got nothing against him, only about his way of posting a different opinion.

I'm with Ivan, I do also find all that fairly tiresome. I don't post much, but as a reader, sometimes is quite difficult to follow a thread as they tend to get derailed fairly quickly by this.

I'm with Ivan, I do also find all that fairly tiresome. I don't post much, but as a reader, sometimes is quite difficult to follow a thread as they tend to get derailed fairly quickly by this.

I did not derail anything and let's be honest now. Who was the one jumping who here? Don't defend people unless they are innocent or your girlfriend ;)

Very interesting... yesterday at 7.30 PM thread was looking a bit different. Admin rulezzzz, and let there be peace! (not sarcasm). Well, my opinion is... it was very painful and important question discussed yesterday. Always we can find people who just want listen to same type of music and be glad of it (I can understand it, fan of speed metal and oldschool balck/thrash). And on the other side standing people who strongly wishing for development and innovations - and they are right too.

But one thing is clear for me: it is dead end for artists - trying to reach closer to goa trance as it was done 15 years ago, because this time is gone, and such feelings and emotions never will back. I like music of Antares or Liquid Flow (for example), and I also like strong British stuff by UX or Slinky Wizard. Understanding that they are really different, but I`m OK with it.

I agree with Elysium, but I also agree with Antares point of view. Cannot see reason for conflict here, honestly.

Oh, sorry for offtop and weak english. :ph34r:;)

• 4 weeks later...

I never liked nitzhonot myself, but I understand why it works on the dance floor.

This I recorded in Belgium some years ago.

Nice weather, good atmosphere and great music! And that's what counts, just like in 1991 Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka3oJFocdxY&feature=related

• 5 weeks later...

Stolen of an isratrance thread;

1st Vuuv.

11mins when Sundown is playing and everyone is stomping, is a brilliant moment.

Its 20 years ago but it feels like some future world I'd like to live in.

The music is diverse, psychedelic, early goa, or just plain techno/trance as quite a few called it back then...anyway the name is not the case, the case is that it was music that was "raw", and had people trippin' their socks off.

Then look at the people dancing, their clothes and dance moves point out to people from random backgrounds, yet they brilliantly stomp the ground in unison.

The deco, location, nothing fancy, but I'd be damned if I didn't think its a crater in Mars, with a few humanoids from the sparse colonies, celebrating the cosmos, or whatever...complaining about people playing 320kbps mp3? I think that's Antaro playing cassetes! No one seems to mind.

People knew how to party 20 years ago, that for sure...I wish there was a party like that I could go to this summer.

Peace out.

I love those videos. Amazing - the people, the music. And the decos: simple and effective.

I've been watching these videos for the past week and trying to find as much music from them as possible. It's exactly like you said: raw. And reakin great! :D