VOTE FOR THE NEXT PSYNEWS ADMIN

mars

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who for the next Psynews admin ?

• Insejn
    • Sunstation
    • RTP

Both Insejn & RTP would be cool imo, maybe they can help eachother anyway somehow :)

I vote for this. Two heads are better than one as long as you both don't fight. :P

But since there is no option for this, I went for Insejn.

I have been a lurker for a while now, rarely post but do read stuff. I want to say that sites like psynews are important for discussion and involvement of psytrance lovers. This is a piece of history and a niche which should be continued for us and generations to come. Thank you Mars and other admins/moderators for your contribution in the past, present and future. Keep it alive..keep it real. Peace!

PS: I also vote for the off topic forum to be opened. :)

Hello

The vote is over

Insejn: 35

Sunstation: 1

RTP: 12

The next Psynews.org admin will be Insejn. Let's wish him good luck.

I'll spend some time with him in the next days to explain him the basics and attempt to have a smooth transition :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, i'm not hangin around a lot and even haven't see this thread.

But the main thing that wasn't mentioned here: i'm coding relaunch of Psydb.net right now and this is the only reason why i'm got into this.

Anyone can understand that psydb is release database and psynews is reviews for that releases, so it can be great to merge them together in some way.

I have administration/programming skills and they can be useful to help for this collective resource. It's not important at all who is "owner". =)

Yep, i'm not hangin around a lot and even haven't see this thread.

But the main thing that wasn't mentioned here: i'm coding relaunch of Psydb.net right now and this is the only reason why i'm got into this.

Anyone can understand that psydb is release database and psynews is reviews for that releases, so it can be great to merge them together in some way.

I have administration/programming skills and they can be useful to help for this collective resource. It's not important at all who is "owner". =)

Great idea Sunstation, PsyDB is really cool website dedicated to psychedelic trance culture and it would be great to merge it with this awesome forum.

Someone already mentioned something similar with Ektoplazm. Imagine for example - best free psytrance portal with free music (Ektoplazm) + best psytrance database (PsyDB) + best reviews forum/website (Psynews) conected with same forum/board. :ph34r:

Wooowww! How did I miss this whole thing?????

I've just been visiting the music section and totally missed this whole passing of the torch.... Anyway, I would have voted for the most proficient it IT.

Psynews has been a great source for finding out about music and meeting people in real life (not just online).

I also put myself available for any kind of technical work like:

Html, PHP, graphics (photoshop and animations)

If you need something done send me a msg I'll probably be able to help design stuff

I welcome RTP as admin. I and he will be admins on this place from now on. We will be discussing mods etc soon.

Stay tuned.

yes :D

a thanks goes to Insejn at this point already ... I guess if I were the sole admin it would have been somewhat difficult.

I'm looking forward to get acquainted and be of more help soon. Right now I rather feel a bit like I gotta be careful I don't ruin anything, hehe...

• 1 month later...