Neogoa Design

Richpa

yes, that's totally awesome art!

keep up the great work!

I really like the "Danger in Paradise" one.

Also, the Pantheon is really good. It's great that you used a real photo of the Pantheon's ceiling, I never saw it like that :)

Oh my, thanks guys for nice feedback, it realy means a lot and motivate me to do this stuff.

Very cool, I'm actually quite interested in what did you create it with?

Well for all of my works Im using only Ultra Fractal (i think version 4) and Photoshop Cs3. Basicly process is that i create simple fractal in Ultra Fractal and than whole magic is in Photoshop.

Cheers Richpa for sharing these. Very nice indeed!

No problem, Im glad that you like thoose babies :)

I really like the "Danger in Paradise" one.

Yeah, but after some time I noticed that i could make that cover even better, add some sharpness and better color balance, maybe I'll rework it a bit in the future.

Also, the Pantheon is really good. It's great that you used a real photo of the Pantheon's ceiling, I never saw it like that

Well I tried to input some elements from real pantheon, but not to make it so obvious :)

Anyhow, few months ago I said that Im available for design so if anyone needs any kind of cover artwork or something, just drop me a mail: iparic70@gmail.com and Ill do it for free. The only problem is my free time, so sometime I can't finish it in only few days or weeks :)

The new one is pretty nice man. Great vibrant colour scheme and the text is nice as well.

Well for all of my works Im using only Ultra Fractal (i think version 4) and Photoshop Cs3. Basicly process is that i create simple fractal in Ultra Fractal and than whole magic is in Photoshop.

Well I did kind of mean resource-wise since I wasn't sure if there was a photograph underneath the fractal but apparently it's the pantheon.

I love your work Richpa! Great coverdesign, especially the last one! I think it's my favourite of you up 'till now ;)

Thanks man a lot :) Send me on pm what kind of resolution are you using and I'll make a wallpaper with this fractal scheme.

• 1 month later...

Prff, I didn't updated this topic for a while, so just wanted to keep you updated with my latest activites. April was pretty much busy month for me, started to work on a new cover artwork for one compilation and hopefully if all goes well you will be able to check out final product. In the meantime I started with something different than usual fractal stuff, it' got much more spacey/cosmic touch and it's in deep ''i have to finish it'' phase so here is preview, it's called Nebulæ

Posted Image

I am pretty much happy with colours and I think I'm gonna go with pinky/black/green-cyan colours in next phase. Hopefully gonna add some nice cosmic elements in middle so it shouldn't look that much plain and simple. As always your opinions and suggestions are welcomed.

Small reminder: if you need some graphic for cover artwork/banner/flyer, let me know I would be happy to help you out :)

Cheers

as i see most of your art has

a axis of symmetry

or the image is symmetrical around a point

do you have any math knowledge and generate images with programms such Mathematica (by Wolfram)???

i think (correct me if i'm wrong) he works with fractal generating programs (such as ultrafractal and apophysis), and they use mathematical functions :)

Very nice work on the Trinodia Album!! I wonder, you can see some kind of text in the purple flare at the top, what do they say? :)

ma05683: No, my mathematical knowledge is horrible, lol, but as Simon mentioned some fractal generators and programs already doing that and in my case that is Ultrafractal (version 4). But to be honest here, process isn't that math-based because I don't use Ultrafractal for compilcated fractals and just for basic layer/colour scheme. Whole magic happens in Photoshop.

Speaking of text, well that's small secret :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...