What will be next?

Laserflip

A good and relevant question.

There has to be a "catch" that makes masses like it, and it has to be relatively simple to produce, so that it could be produced in high quantities thus making it possible for this style to gain larger success.

My prediction: dubstep influenced, irregular basslines (yet regular bass kick), heavy on reverb, tape noise dark psytrance.

Thug psy.

Hoe slapping hippie gangztaz tossin' up their KFC meals 6 feet up in the air.

Cadillac laced pimpz flossin' thick gold chains with platinum shiva symbols hanging down their hairy and unwashed chest.

The disintegration of our faith and art. Cash rules everythang around us. Shootin' rounds up for the hood. The Parvati click takes Suntrip to war.

"I be walking through the pearly gates

with an infrared scope ten millimeter heater

Cuz if my name ain't in the Book of Life I'm snuffing St. Peter

Drinking the blood of Jesus Christ and pissing holy water

no question who can come cleaner"

Thug psy.

Cadillac laced pimpz flossin' thick gold chains with platinum shiva symbols hanging down their hairy and unwashed chest.

gangpsty it is very possible that hip hop could ruin Psy like it has absolutely destroyed everything else its touched

would not be surprised if some darkpsy/gangsta rap etc was the next big thing. hard bass lines and brash drum sounds

with some guy blathering on about bitches and spinnaz

ok I'm going now, might actually throw up

Thug psy.

The disintegration of our faith and art. Cash rules everythang around us. Shootin' rounds up for the hood. The Parvati click takes Suntrip to war.

"I be walking through the pearly gates

with an infrared scope ten millimeter heater

Cuz if my name ain't in the Book of Life I'm snuffing St. Peter

Drinking the blood of Jesus Christ and pissing holy water

no question who can come cleaner"

Goan back ta da hood brotha. The cops don' like us cuz We be rollin' wiff LSD. We play some ...[insert artist names here]... in da club an' da 5-0's jet running cuz dey can't handle our killarrgh vibez.

Who cares what the next big thing will be. There will always be a handful artists producing fine music in their respective field, including psy, and whether their music fits into the 'new big thing' or 'latest trend' is irrelevant.

gangpsty it is very possible that hip hop could ruin Psy like it has absolutely destroyed everything else its touched

would not be surprised if some darkpsy/gangsta rap etc was the next big thing. hard bass lines and brash drum sounds

with some guy blathering on about bitches and spinnaz

ok I'm going now, might actually throw up

the future is right now :ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r:

See the future!

Who cares what the next big thing will be. There will always be a handful artists producing fine music in their respective field, including psy, and whether their music fits into the 'new big thing' or 'latest trend' is irrelevant.

This.

NU psy. A cross between psytrance and nu metal... I know however no artist would even attempt an abomination like that.