Burial

murphythecat

If anyone is into some hip-hop trip-hop kind of vibe

damn youll love Burial. Super repetitive without being boring, its really special what they are doing

at least, just go take a look : http://www.myspace.com/burialuk but its not one of their best work that they put on myspace.

Its not my cup of tea, evrything surrounding hip-hop i use to hate, but Burial is more than that. I keep listening to it, even if its repetitive, anyways just wanted to share what i discover

Benga - Diary of an Afro Warrior and Distance - My Demons have been playing alot here + a shitload of 12'' singles..

Well Burial is just being passed on as dubstep and everyone seems to think it's good and I just don't know why :huh: I've given it dozens of chances but nothing. And if I want trip-hop/hip-hop styled stuff I'll just go somewhere else because there really is better stuff outhere :)

Burial was the first dubstep artist I heard and it put me of it till I heard Excision's Shambhala mix and Eskmo's Ancestor mix where there were actually real dubstep. Burial has a nice mood in the tracks but I just can't get into them.

Benga - Diary of an Afro Warrior and Distance - My Demons have been playing alot here + a shitload of 12'' singles..

Well Burial is just being passed on as dubstep and everyone seems to think it's good and I just don't know why :huh: I've given it dozens of chances but nothing. And if I want trip-hop/hip-hop styled stuff I'll just go somewhere else because there really is better stuff outhere :)

Lol, for me benga is some annoying none good quality dub step. Burial have tons of subtle elements making every listen loveable. Benga, I dont get it! even if it changes a lot, its always only good, nothing mind-blowing. Its good, without me whanting to listen to it again and again