2 new Suntrip releases in the pipeline!

Guest antic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Who has mixed the cd?

Who do you think? :P me that means, but that's not important, it will be a mix with mostly (or maybe even all) before released Suntrip tracks... it is a release to show the electronic music freaks where Suntrip stands for :)

But as said, expect full info véry soon

I'll try to answer Antic: tracklsts are not final. Merr0w gave me his trakclist 20 minutes ago, and we're finalizing the compil's tracklst right now.

The compilation will be very morning oriented and Merr0w is...full power elecronic carzyness.

The compilation will be out around mid october. Merr0w, we are not sure yet.

Covers are in the making...For the compilation, we're reworking some http://www.margotschaefer.com painting. I just left photoshop to write this post. As for Merr0w it's still unclear, but the odds are that this guy will make it http://m4de.com We'll have a proper preview soon.

As you can see, all is work in progress and many more infos will come veeeery soon (monday?) on http://www.suntriprecords.com

• 3 weeks later...

Afgin always had a special relationship with us :)

He's ben producing awesome tracks in the last 6 months.

We had already expressed our concern to Afgin about producing his album in March :)

Oh and we haven't told you everything. There are more albums in store. At least 2.

2009 will be a crazy Suntrip year !!

• 2 months later...

We needn't change the topic title because we released Sundrops in the meantime, but IMO, you should have a look at this one:

http://www.arabesquedistribution.com//inde...Itemid=99999999

Eight unreleased tracks. Some never played before. Including one odyssey of 14 minutes!

More infos to come soon.

We needn't change the topic title because we released Sundrops in the meantime, but IMO, you should have a look at this one:

http://www.arabesquedistribution.com//inde...Itemid=99999999

Eight unreleased tracks. Some never played before. Including one odyssey of 14 minutes!

More infos to come soon.

So this is the "Remixes & Unreleased" album that was supposed to come out a long time ago?

Anyways awesome news as always :D

So this is the "Remixes & Unreleased" album that was supposed to come out a long time ago?

Anyways awesome news as always :D

@Depths ~ No Hitz!:

We're talking about a complete NEW album here, with no remix, no filler. A complete NEW album. You will be very surprised. "Daze Of Our Lives" is the result of more work, more variety, more insanity, and has a much better sound quality. Still 100% Goa, this album has touches of Progressive, Acid or Funk, uses less the good old Filteria sounds, but gives more space to sound creativity. And the result is just amazing. After that you will look at his previous works with a different eye.

@Penzoline:

Too bad you mentioned it, because it causes confusion: this NEW album "Daze Of Our Lives" mentioned now @ Arabesque has *NO* track in common with the "Unreleased" (still unreleased) tracks. The new Filteria album is 76 minutes of exclusive music, made between july 2006 and december 2008. Half of the album was made after Birds Lingva Franca in 2008. Can you imagine 3 of the tracks were never played anywhere, 2 others only once or twice ? It's just....exclusive.

Hopefully "Daze Of Our Lives" will be on the shelves in early 2009. Can't tell for sure right now. It depends on Merr0w's schedule.

Ok just for clarity, a short explanation on the "Unreleased": to be still able to play some Heliopolis tracks without annoying people who knew them, Filteria remixed *all of it* back in 2006! After a while however he didnt play the tracks anymore except in some rare occasions, or long live acts. He asked us if it would be possible to do something about them, as they represent a lot of work. We agreed to do our best to distribute it via iTunes and alike. But you can't do that straight. Although Apple accepted our application, we had to fill another application to a more "local" digital distributor. That way, Apple, Virgin, Fnac and so, on only have a few music providers (who themselves aggregate music from different labels). So we filled applications in Belgium and in France and got 2 refusals, because 1) we produce techno music, and 2) we would not be a big enough customer...Quantity before quality.. Simple as that. So, we got stuck, and the files are still on my harddisk, waiting. But in the meantime, I've been programing our new Suntrip website, with an online shop. Yeah! It's probably gonna hit the web before the end of the year. So the tracks will be sold there one day or another. Why sell them and not give them away? Because it was a hell lot of work for Jannis.

But hush now, I want no interference with the release to come.

I repeat, we're talking about a complete NEW album here!!!

ps: Belgians, please don't call Anoebis for details, he's correcting some exams at the moment....busy times. Ask details to me.