Cat: PTRCD009

Posted Image

Tracklist:
01. Intro
02. Rise To The Stars (145 BPM)
03. No Dominion (145 BPM)
04. Anger In Heaven (145 BPM)
05. Sexy Secret (146 BPM)
06. Level Of Creation (Album Remix) (145 BPM)
07. Necrastate Pattern (143 BPM)
08. Hate vs. Love (144 BPM)
09. Physical Universe (145 BPM)
10. Interstellar Matrix (145 BPM)

Release Info:

No other female PsyTrance artist in the world is that strong and deep in story-telling and production quality than her at the moment. After 3 years of her first appearance her long-awaited debut album \"Sexy Secret\" is now ready to conquer your passion, your heart and finally your love. PsyNina stands for massive and straight baselines, emotional and sensitive feelings, melo-dramatic story telling and honest, no-formula psytrance at a high production quality.
It sounds creamy and warm, harsh and basic, lovely and angry - you will discover this complexity which every human being consists of. The duality in your innerself. Touch this record and you will share her experience and her feelings. Dare this trip - and you will love it for months or maybe for ever.

Additional Info:

Most of the nowadays tracks within the PsyTrance Genre are without any identity or just built with a formula which worked in the past for a good track. Other with this record. It discovers PsyNina\'s several styles of PsyTrance and her awareness for arrangeing and feeling for sample or melody placement. Furthermore she does not sing, she does not have cheezy melodies - no simple arrange-ments and she does not come up with collaboration tracks with other known artists or with a chillout track in the end of the album but only with honest, powerful, energetic, dynamic and really unique party smashers best played during the first night hours or a morning sunset. Beside the party or festival aspect you can listen to this “Sexy Secret” record perfectly at home, at car or during any other activity while you use your favourite portable music player. It works everywhere !

Package Info:

- 9 Tracks with 78 Minutes Full On PsyTrance
- 12 Pages Booklet in Full colour with Artist info and pic
- Short Stories and backround infos to the album inside
- Sticker inside

Special :

Get the brand new PsyNina - Album "Sexy Secret" for only 11,29 EUR at PSY BUY !
For every order where PsyNina is ordered we put 1 PsyTropic CD of your choice inside for FREE !!!

SAMPLES ON SAIKO SOUNDS - http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=7041

FULL ALBUM PREVIEW AT ARABESQUE http://arabesque.co.uk//index.php?option=c...61&Itemid=1

• 1 month later...

Review by Roberdo / Chaishop.

It seems to be a proven fact that women are more emotional then men. This can be watched in many different everyday situations but also when it comes to music. The name of this CD promises some Sexy Secret- this name in combination with the fact that its obviously from a lady named Nina made me kind of excited when I put it into the player.

I love CDs with nice intros. First point for this release for the first track is a pretty short but pretty nice intro. It already gives an pretaste of the very sophisticated musical level of this record. The first Sexy Secret revealed after that is that Nina likes it hard- Full On! The basslines are very clean-produced and absolutely driving, definitely moving asses. After a short while I realize what I already mentioned in the beginning: Its very emotional music. A lot of elaborated melodies create a spacey , always a little melancholic atmosphere. I myself love the choral samples in “Anger In Heaven” for example, creating kind of end-time atmosphere. This is perfectly complemented by a lot of science fiction vocal samples. So the second Sexy Secret we learn is that this lady likes it definitely spaced out. The tracks are pretty variating, reaching from rather minimal, sound fx focoussed tunes to acid drenched, almost a little rave styled tracks. But they are never overloaded or kitschy. Rapidly variating emotions of the different tracks distiguish this CD from a lot of male productions. Sexy Secret no. 3: Variation makes it.

The CD includes a very extensive booklet featuring 4 small essays and 2 poems by Nina. A pretty nice bonus of this album, definitely worth reading. They are not really about Sexy Secrets but more of philosphical and and meditative nature.

Although I am not the biggest Full On freak alive I really like PsyNina´s Sexy Secret. The atmosphere is really psychedelic, blasting you to outer space in this certain moments… And the album offers a pretty huge variation of different tracks. I am looking forward to listen to PsyNina´s tunes on a huge soundsystem with few lights!

Review by Roberdo / Chaishop.

It seems to be a proven fact that women are more emotional then men. This can be watched in many different everyday situations but also when it comes to music. The name of this CD promises some Sexy Secret- this name in combination with the fact that its obviously from a lady named Nina made me kind of excited when I put it into the player.

I love CDs with nice intros. First point for this release for the first track is a pretty short but pretty nice intro. It already gives an pretaste of the very sophisticated musical level of this record. The first Sexy Secret revealed after that is that Nina likes it hard- Full On! The basslines are very clean-produced and absolutely driving, definitely moving asses. After a short while I realize what I already mentioned in the beginning: Its very emotional music. A lot of elaborated melodies create a spacey , always a little melancholic atmosphere. I myself love the choral samples in “Anger In Heaven” for example, creating kind of end-time atmosphere. This is perfectly complemented by a lot of science fiction vocal samples. So the second Sexy Secret we learn is that this lady likes it definitely spaced out. The tracks are pretty variating, reaching from rather minimal, sound fx focoussed tunes to acid drenched, almost a little rave styled tracks. But they are never overloaded or kitschy. Rapidly variating emotions of the different tracks distiguish this CD from a lot of male productions. Sexy Secret no. 3: Variation makes it.

The CD includes a very extensive booklet featuring 4 small essays and 2 poems by Nina. A pretty nice bonus of this album, definitely worth reading. They are not really about Sexy Secrets but more of philosphical and and meditative nature.

Although I am not the biggest Full On freak alive I really like PsyNina´s Sexy Secret. The atmosphere is really psychedelic, blasting you to outer space in this certain moments… And the album offers a pretty huge variation of different tracks. I am looking forward to listen to PsyNina´s tunes on a huge soundsystem with few lights!

How can it be proven when its a man that is PsyNina? :( (Triskele, I thought that at least you would not tag along) :)

• 1 month later...

great album , despite of all negative shit that some of u thinking about Nina

Isn't Psynina that artist that no one ever saw in real life etc.? :unsure:

There was a huge topica bout her(?) in Isratrance, right?

The sexy secret is that she has a penis. And she's a guy. There you go. A sexy secret

I'm afraid what kind of music a guy that disguises himself as a woman would make. :ph34r:

And LOL at Sexy Secret title. WTF?

poor u , u guys r just jelious mean idiots and nothing more

SHAME

its a shame you dont see the truth, and that PsyNina's name really should be FakePsyGirl ;):D

SHAME

What I meant was: Poor nina ([because she was] getting bashed); but considering noone ever saw the artist, don't you believe that people can have second thoughts about her existence?

Now, you calling people idiots,.. well, that's context for another topic :).

Peace+luw

SHAME

I asked a fair question. "Is the cover representative of the music?"

The cover is slick & a bit girly without being very psychedelic (IMO) & the title is very Pop music in style so I was wondering if this was what the music sounds like.