MEEO

NEMO.BOFH

Whoa, I just picked up this album and the first 3 songs on this album just totally blow me away! Music that I thought was not made anymore. Its full on, but its psychedelic, and its dark at the same time. It has some kind of progressive feel to it as well. What are your thoughts, is this the shit? :D

edit. Sounds a bit X-Dream'ish at times (but not a copy, its a good thing) :D

Ahh did not see that thread, mine is based on the real deal though, not the samples. It is really after a 2nd listen really really good. The 2nd track, FUCK me, is blowing me away like the first time I listened to The Lone Deranger :D

Yeah it sounds different from the rest at least.

It reminded me a bit of "Bandit - Looking for the Element" (2001) because of some instruments and rythmics used. But I prefer this one better :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh did not see that thread, mine is based on the real deal though, not the samples. It is really after a 2nd listen really really good. The 2nd track, FUCK me, is blowing me away like the first time I listened to The Lone Deranger :D

Yeah, second track is unbelievably goooood. and the cover is nice too :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Whoa, I just picked up this album and the first 3 songs on this album just totally blow me away! Music that I thought was not made anymore. Its full on, but its psychedelic, and its dark at the same time. It has some kind of progressive feel to it as well. What are your thoughts, is this the shit? :D

edit. Sounds a bit X-Dream'ish at times (but not a copy, its a good thing) :D

MEEO's "Highlight Me Please" is revolutionary album in these times. It's newborn Simon Posford :). Genius stuff im my opinion.

I'm not good in reviewing but i can honestly give it 10/10.

It's the most psychedelic album since very, very long time.

MEEO you ownz dude!

Everybody has different perception in music. But look at it leaving behind all nowadays trends. Just imagine you're hearing it back in middle 90's. Its pure 100% psychedelic trance. Exactly as The Lone Deranger or Twisted. Hallucinogen based-on style.

Way to go i think. Learn from the best, and fuck the rest :)

MEEO ?

Ehhh....

No promotion, and such an excleent albums are forgoten or whats worser never heard about.

It's really sad. :unsure:

• 4 months later...

it has been on my playlist now for some time, which is unusual as usually i listen to stuff once or if lucky twice, then its in the pile.

glad people are loving it, and its on what label? and where?

aaahhh glad they chose to have a cup, downunder

nice

thanks rino for putting me on to this release when i desperatley needed something fresh!

if he evolves,this is gonna be special.

the fact that his music has character and personality compared to the utter crap that are released today,doesn't necessarily mean that it is that good... :blink: :wank:

if he evolves,this is gonna be special.

the fact that his music has character and personality compared to the utter crap that are released today,doesn't necessarily mean that it is that good... :blink: :wank:

but it is. name some albums released this year that have been better than this?

Artifakt

Honestly.. found his last album much better. It had a punch which this one lacks. Trying to experiment too much IMO.

Loud

Didnt quite get into this. the first listen was very boring. Have to give it a better shot.

Easily Embarrassed

Haven't heard this.

Krumelur EP

Gonna give this a listen soon. Sure Krumelur is amazing but i wouldn't count it as an album.

Tipper

Havent heard.

are the EE and tipper albums uptempo?

but it is. name some albums released this year that have been better than this?

maybe noone of the albums but this doesn't mean that this is exciteing as an album.

it's very good but needs to evolve.it has all the prescriptions