New oldschool Label on the start: Phototropic records

Hi!

This is the announcement of a new oldschool goa label, which will complement Suntrip and also do what Metapsychic did (before they died).

Planned are Pandemonium! CD, Nolax CD release and possibly everyone who sends or uploads a good demo....

Online releases are also planned, and maybe with some new concepts like professionally mastered online releases (very important for oldschool tracks which are typically very much on the musical side of production :)

More infos will be posted when things get sorted and further planned...

Digi

Basilisk & the rest, an official statement from me and Vassilis (Cosmogenesis) will come soon. Im on my way to Ukraine (last gig as Meta label) and when i come back from that trip (next week) we will release the whole story about whats happened to Metapsychic Records. We didnt want to mention this before my trip so we could have time to prepare everyone but since its already been "announced" by people outside of Metapsychic Records we have no other option.

So please bare with us until then.

Respectfully yours,

/Martin

w00tza! new oldskool label...always a pleasure :)

and a Nolax cd, now THAT is good news

that guy is the official golden-melodies-man!!! :wub:

Very Important Message:

Its just to let everyone know that my "ex-partners" stole , hacked myspace account and metapsychic accounts.

The following album "Pandemonium! - Muinomednap!" is beeing registered and will be out on Phototropic Records.

Any further info that the album will be out for free on myspace.com/lostbuddhagoa or metapsychic records its totally untrue and done without my permission and all actions against me will be dealt on IFPI - International Federation of Pirates Interests ( http://www.ifpi.org/ ) .

I´m moving out of metapsychic records but the real "metapsychic" is coming with me since im the founder and father of the label.

All this sad situation is happening due to the fact i accepted and decided to release the "Pandemonium! - Muinomednap!" album on CD with Phototropic Records.

/Filipe Santos

Very Important Message:

Its just to let everyone know that my "ex-partners" stole , hacked myspace account and metapsychic accounts.

The following album "Pandemonium! - Muinomednap!" is beeing registered and will be out on Phototropic Records.

Any further info that the album will be out for free on myspace.com/lostbuddhagoa or metapsychic records its totally untrue and done without my permission and all actions against me will be dealt on IFPI - International Federation of Pirates Interests ( http://www.ifpi.org/ ) .

I´m moving out of metapsychic records but the real "metapsychic" is coming with me since im the founder and father of the label.

All this sad situation is happening due to the fact i accepted and decided to release the "Pandemonium! - Muinomednap!" album on CD with Phototropic Records.

/Filipe Santos

Why would we steal something that we already have had access to, all three of us? We already had access to our Metapsychic homepage, Meta MySpace & Meta GMail until one day YOU stole everything from me and Vassilis, changed the passwords on every account and removed the Meta webpage.

Like i said in my first post here, after the trip to Ukraine (23-27th nov) we will come out with an announcment of whats happened. This is my last post regarding this issue.

amphiton: Yes i thought you would be coming =) It will be my pleasure to meet you there. Not many hours left now ;)

Why would we steal something that we already have had access to, all three of us? We already had access to our Metapsychic homepage, Meta MySpace & Meta GMail until one day YOU stole everything from me and Vassilis, changed the passwords on every account and removed the Meta webpage.

Like i said in my first post here, after the trip to Ukraine (23-27th nov) we will come out with an announcment of whats happened. This is my last post regarding this issue.

I didnt remove anything nor even i have access to anything and you know that very well... that is in your conscience .

Now give me my myspace password since you dont have the right to enter in my private page and steal what ive created . I have changed meta passwords for my security because i dont trust you anymore but i would never enter in you private page, and i never thought you would do that to me. To me it only shows what kind of person you really are.

I was the one who put you on meta so you should know to whom it belongs to. And its none of your business if i release my album or not and with whom.

Its a shame what you are doing.

I'm very sorry for that situation. Another Goa label bites the dust and not in the most subtile way, from what i've heard.

And the worst is I(we) knew it would happen. I'll wait for the announcement, though.

Also, as being part of another Goa label which was highly criticized, several times, by those who believed in everything Filipe said, I have hope that these persons will think twice.

I'd have preferred another outcome, really, but I have to admit it might help everyone understand bits and pieces of the whole story.

Now let's sincerely hope some good music will emerge out of this foreseen-popcorn-soap-opera.

I'm very sorry for that situation. Another Goa label bites the dust and not in the most subtile way, from what i've heard.

And the worst is I(we) knew it would happen. I'll wait for the announcement, though.

Also, as being part of another Goa label which was highly criticized, several times, by those who believed in everything Filipe said, I have hope that these persons will think twice.

I'd have preferred another outcome, really, but I have to admit it might help everyone understand bits and pieces of the whole story.

Now let's sincerely hope some good music will emerge out of this foreseen-popcorn-soap-opera.

my friend , since you are pulling the Past into this let me tell you that you are speaking so much but you never said i gave you the song "Metamorphosis" to "Apsara" for free , you´re just another with a short memory...

my friend , since you are pulling the Past into this let me tell you that you are speaking so much but you never said i gave you the song "Metamorphosis" to "Apsara" for free , you´re just another with a short memory...

we offered several times to pay you, you never wanted a cent for it back then because you did it for the music and you rather wanted us to invest that amount into other cds... Back then a very generous offer, what ended up in several gigs etc where you did get paid and you won alot of attention... altough I knew I had to be careful with that, as we can see now :) * I still have it in my msn history*

dudes.. this is a public forum... take your lovydovy stuff to msn or something similar :P

shivers.....

The "Truth" is out there, and I also want to know it. BOTH Truths. This is a public forum yes, but if there is something that we need to be aware of, then we should be made aware of it! :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

To Pandemonium!:

You said that we hacked "your" metapsychic accounts? But look who is hacking the announcement of his own and new label there ? It's YOU. Look how you hi-jacked their promotion with your personal problems... Are you not tired to create more and more conflicts with all the labels and persons with who you had disputes by the past?

I will even not answer to your false accusations and your infinite lies... The truth will see the light as soon as Martin is back from Ukraine and we make our common announcement.

To Digitoxin:

I hope you will succeed with Filipe in your label where Suntrip, Shivlink and now Metapsychic have already failed... I wish you the best luck with your project, because definitely you will need it. Looking forward to hear Nolax album :)

To Pandemonium!:

You said that we hacked "your" metapsychic accounts? But look who is hacking the announcement of his own and new label there ? It's YOU. Look how you hi-jacked their promotion with your personal problems... Are you not tired to create more and more conflicts with all the labels and persons with who you had disputes by the past?

I will even not answer to your false accusations and your infinite lies... The truth will see the light as soon as Martin is back from Ukraine and we make our common announcement.

To Digitoxin:

I hope you will succeed with Filipe in your label where Suntrip, Shivlink and now Metapsychic have already failed... I wish you the best luck with your project, because definitely you will need it. Looking forward to hear Nolax album :)

to: Cosmogenesis

How do you think I should react when i went to speak with you and martin about the offer i had and you both started reacting like two histerical girls (when i still didnt even accept anything or even giving a "yes" or "no") , you also forget to say, the conflict you created with nolax afterwards. After seeing that , i´ve changed MY LABEL PASSWORDS for my security, ( And yes Nemo you will get the truth) .

And yes i hope the truth will see the light as soon as Martin comes back , i hope he gives me the myspace password he stole from me ( he does not have the right to do that) , speak with him to see if im lying , one thing that not even my wife does to me. He could take the meta passwords but not interfering with my personal life and privacy (which i think everybody agree with me on this one) .

I was thinking of following my own career as an artist and even giving Metapsychic to you and martin to take care of it , but you both keep acting as two kids. Now , after all this YEARS , I FINALLY came to see what you and Martin´s plans and toughts were.But its ok once again ill get thru this.