Psygone-Optimystique

Ormion

It just can't!!!

I know I've made many threads about Psygone before, but this guy deserves all the hype.

We must have an ''Official Psygone appreciation topic''.

This year is the 10 years anniversary of Optimystique and this album can't get old!!!

It's the epitomy of energetic music of any kind.

It's an experiment on human's resistance to dance. And this experiment always works As hard as you try, you can't stop yourself dancing with Psygone's music.

It is and will be the most ''dance like nobody watching'' album ever!

Everyone must listen to this monster, old school lovers and new listeners. Let's hype this album as hard as we can. It is a diamond known to such a few ppl.

And if Mikael is reading this thread, please-o-please bring us the new Psygone stuff as you promised. Show them how is done man!

Now Goa lovers let's all shout:

PSYYYYYGOOOONEEEEE!!!!!

This thread was written by user Ormion while listening for third time in a row the Optimystique album.

Actually he did.

He was ready to release the second album called Organique, but Hypnotic teared the album apart and released the tracks in several compilations using different artist names.

No wonder why he left the scene. <_<

I really enjoyed that album when I owned it. I lost it at some point, but I had a copy of Camaro Kanitou (amazing track) I'd put on a compilation, which also disappeared a couple years ago. :(

Hypnotic was so awful to its artists, some of whom were making such great music. Such a shame.

Still very active, although not quite with the same sound as back then ;)

http://www.myspace.com/mikebilla

I actually enjoy this sound much more than his old school one :blink:

Anyways, there is probably a fairly decent reason for it too, namely that time after time I failed to get into any of those Hypnotic releases. I noticed over the years how that label has its own little cult of dedicated followers, but the music released on it never really spoke to me, or made me wanna dance, for what it matters.

I didn't find the releases themselves bad, I just never discovered anything breathtakingly amazing about them either.

As for Optimystique, maybe if I could still trace down a copy anywhere, I'd give it another spin, but that is not likely to happen, since from what I've heard, it's a pretty hard one to find.

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys

Thank you very very much for this Thread - im really honored !

My new material hitting Itunes this year is a PsyGonE anno 2008.

That means OLD SCHOOL but with a new flavour and much better production.

I Like FullOn but in the long run it really bore´s me - so I wanted to create

something inbetween - melodies, themes and anthems are standard for all trax !!!

if you´re currious check out myspace.com/psygone08

Thanks again guys for the Roses

/Michael aka PsyGonE

Hi Guys

Thank you very very much for this Thread - im really honored !

My new material hitting Itunes this year is a PsyGonE anno 2008.

That means OLD SCHOOL but with a new flavour and much better production.

I Like FullOn but in the long run it really bore´s me - so I wanted to create

something inbetween - melodies, themes and anthems are standard for all trax !!!

if you´re currious check out myspace.com/psygone08

Thanks again guys for the Roses

/Michael aka PsyGonE

WWWWHHHHAAAATTT???? :blink::o

Yiiiiiiihaaaaaa!!!!!!!! :posford: :posford: :posford: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :D:D:D

Old School Melodies? New Production? Psygone is back?

GOD does exist! :D

• 1 month later...

Gotta bump this? Anyone heard anything else on his return? It says later this year. Anoebis, do you know anything about this???? I would forward to that like I looker forward to the RA album!

Mdk

I wanna listen some new stuff!!! :posford:

Where are they? :(

myspace.com/psygone08 ?

Not my cup of tea really, but i didnt like his old stuff either so it makes sense :)

Sounds more like normal/acid trance, but I still like it since I enjoy normal trance as well! :posford:

1st Breed is amazing! News School Goa! :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

this is the 1000th time you post a psygone thread but oh well i feel the same love with the album its damn great , sure its one of my top favs and very inspiring for me too :)

PSYGONE!

PS: - Wish he could make a release of his 1st album Organique properly... since it was released in various compilation under other aliases.

About his new stuff i really prefer his old works compared to his new work. :)