Music to kick off in the morning

Goa Bill

For the past few weeks I've been starting with Etnica - Nitrox and Chrome - inspired by reger's Etnica threads a while back. It's crazy how one's perceptions of albums changes over time. Still, though, Small Doses and Detonator have been getting the most play, as before. This is driving to the train, buzzing on coffee and smokes, ~45 minutes after I get up. I don't listen to music first thing.

my morning normally starts with some downbeat or jazz, later on progresses to downtempo eat static. if I am in a rush, I need a fast pace and then it would be full on or something by white/rob zombie. I have found irregular patterns though lately cause im listening a lot to Robosonic's album Sturm und Drang, totally gets me started with their minimal/electro/trance/weirdness :) I can highly recommend Robosonic for the one that likes a bit diversity "Just came in, to check what condition my condition was in" *you will know what I am talking about when youve listened to the album :)

For me it differs. It depends on the mood, but lately it has been some downbeat/electronica like Lauge and Rumpistol. It gets me in the right mood, sometimes it is Sensient or something similar. Or more morningorientated like Frogacult, Flowjob and more from the Iboga crew..