Nuclear ramjet!

exotic

Dont they just fucking rock ?

Its tech trance at its best. im yet to hear better sounding tech . Their last album 'mission to sedna'

was just spectacular. They sound a lot like triac but what separates the two is nr's better overall production. I just got their ep Liquified from ektoplazm and i want to get these albums in original after hearing this. (are eps's available in cd ?)

i like the cover too !!

Posted Image

The sounds in iBrator 1.21 are crunchy deep wholesome techno beats grinding you to a halt mentally but keeping the physical body going. Very groovy B) other tracks are quite phat too. great to listen to if you're stoned :posford:

Im always waiting for new material when it comes to nuclear ramjet. :)

all you nr fans express your love!! :clapping:

btw im looking for more tech like this in case im missing some quality music like this :rolleyes:

I loved their track on Fahrenheit Project 2 on Ultimae.

Have they done much doen tempo stuff?

Abasio, for the last time, WHO IS THE WOMAN IN THE SIGNATURE?!

Nuclear Ramjet is one of my favorite groups ever. It is a pitty that not much other stuff sounds like it. I had Nuclear Ramjet and Wizzy Noise as my mental mentors when I did my last tracks... :)

I loved their track on Fahrenheit Project 2 on Ultimae.

Have they done much doen tempo stuff?

That just might be the ony downtempo track they've released in a compilation.

http://217.160.136.176/cgi-bin/search.cgi

folding time from the last album is downtempoish.

dont they just fucking rock ?

Its tech trance at its best. im yet to hear better sounding tech . Their last album 'mission to sedna'

was just spectacular. They sound a lot like triac but what separates the two is nr's better overall production.

Nuclear Ramjet are really good, Mission to Sedna was one of last years best albums, but I think a lot of people never even heard the album.

I'm not sure I agree on the Triac connection, Nuclear Ramjet's sound is more melodic and morning oriented while Triac is less melodic and more nighttime oriented. If there is a connection, I would say that it's Triac that sounds like Nuclear Ramjet since NR has been around for a longer time. :-)

If you're looking for some what similar music (based on both your interest in NR and Triac) I can recommend:

V/A - Arise

V/A - Refresh

V/A - Rewired

V/A - Chronika Chapter Two

You also want to listen to anything by Midi Miliz, Spirallianz and The Delta.

If you're prepared to go a bit further back in time I can also recommend Noosphere's album Radiated.

I'm not sure I agree on the Triac connection, Nuclear Ramjet's sound is more melodic and morning oriented while Triac is less melodic and more nighttime oriented. If there is a connection, I would say that it's Triac that sounds like Nuclear Ramjet since NR has been around for a longer time. :-)

Yes it would be 'psychedelically' correct to say that Triac sounds a lot like ramjet since ramjet came first. If i were a dj i would play nuclear at night or triac in the morning and it wouldnt make a difference. Tech is something that is neither nighttime or morning time , it's anytime music. :)

Yes it would be 'psychedelically' correct to say that Triac sounds a lot like ramjet since ramjet came first. If i were a dj i would play nuclear at night or triac in the morning and it wouldnt make a difference. Tech is something that is neither nighttime or morning time , it's anytime music. :)

don't know about that dude. I personally wouldn't be excited to hear boom boom tech trance when I'm tired in the morning after I danced my ass off all night....reminds me of some people mentioning they play fast full on in the morning...wtf!!??

don't know about that dude. I personally wouldn't be excited to hear boom boom tech trance when I'm tired in the morning after I danced my ass off all night....reminds me of some people mentioning they play fast full on in the morning...wtf!!??

So what would you rather hear ? :)

for me the party actually starts in the morning. At night im roaming about having fun instead of actually dancing ,just soaking in the atmosphere. the moment the sun rises my energy levels rise so i guess im correlating it with that.

defenetly one of the most unique projects ever...their music is so f**king amazing....i hear their music since in 1997, then and now their music is still great!

for me the party actually starts in the morning. At night im roaming about having fun instead of actually dancing ,just soaking in the atmosphere. the moment the sun rises my energy levels rise so i guess im correlating it with that.

I'd go for some nice mid to downtempo sound with soothing melodies to go with the first rays of the sun...some nice and light music to put smile on your face, talk to people and spread some positive vibes.

I was glad to find this thread, Nuclear Ramjet has to be my all time favourite group

there's just something i connect with in there music

love that space/tech feel most tracks have,

Delta 1 (Eclipse Mix) and Deep Blue (Inner Mix) oh my god these tracks :) actually almost all of there tracks are excellent

Bought Mission to Sedna yesterday & it Rawks!!!!!!

Is this the best album or are there batter ones waiting for me????

You should also look for Music for Spaceports. It's probably hard to find the original release, but certainly worth the effort. I listened to it a lot back when it was released. It's a highly enjoyable mix of techtrance och melodies, there are some really great melodic moments on that album. Some tunes would work very well with Blue Planet Corporation from the same era.

If you're interested in their history you should look for Max Chapados (one of the members) debut album Transe Modulaire as Aeon. A piece of unknown goa history. The standout track is Osho, an almost unknown melodic masterpiece. The track is remixed on the Mission to Sedna album.

Btw, if anyone wants to sell Transe Modulaire please send me msg.

Hell yeah, NR rocks. Love that kind of shit..

damn.

you read my brainwaves.

You should also look for Music for Spaceports. It's probably hard to find the original release, but certainly worth the effort. I listened to it a lot back when it was released. It's a highly enjoyable mix of techtrance och melodies, there are some really great melodic moments on that album. Some tunes would work very well with Blue Planet Corporation from the same era.

If you're interested in their history you should look for Max Chapados (one of the members) debut album Transe Modulaire as Aeon. A piece of unknown goa history. The standout track is Osho, an almost unknown melodic masterpiece. The track is remixed on the Mission to Sedna album.

Btw, if anyone wants to sell Transe Modulaire please send me msg.

Cheers I'll try & look out for that (Music for Spaceports) :D

Bought Mission to Sedna yesterday & it Rawks!!!!!!

Is this the best album or are there batter ones waiting for me????

Depends on your taste in music, these 2 albums are quiet diffrent so don't expect it to be like Mission to Sedna :)

It's alot more rough in the edges and some tracks are not as melodic as others, but this doesn't necessary make it worse. I actually like Music for Spaceports more even though it's hard to compare, but it has grown on me during many years of listens.