who is going to try to solve the 1200 mics puzzle

technosomy

will give it a go

who else is going to try

you get a ipod with complete tip back catalogue for your trouble

any links or something?

UPD:

The album contains 7 pieces.

7 illusions, 7 number puzzles and 7 pieces of a musical jigsaw. Customers when they have bought the album can go onlineto answer the 7 puzzles. When they have done it correctly they will receivea password that will enter them into a final puzzle. The winner will receive a Nano Ipod with the whole of the Tip World catalogue on it and 2runners up will get a classic tip t-shirt.

'Everything's a number...magic numbers...the power and beauty of numbers...your passport, your credit cards...everyone has anumber...music is numbers...eternity is a number...space and all thegalaxies, mere numbers...the computer age is just a series of 2 numbers, Oand 1...1200 Mic's a number...here you have 7 magic numbers...fiddlewith the riddle and see if it is your Lucky 7.

The winning number gets an ipod with the whole Tip World catalogue on it. For the ultimate high thrills, spills and sonic pills, become one of themagical winners and spinners and press play on the 1200 pleasure button!And remember, there is plenty of ruhmba in the number!

Good Luck and enjoy the new album.!'

any links or something?

UPD:

I think you are supposed to buy the album first :rolleyes:

I might give it a go. The first puzzle is ridiculously easy but the other ones are quite tricky ;)

I'll try to do it as soon as I'm able to buy the album. :)

thats not fair... those who think 1200 mics suck never get a change to solve it... :ranting:

:lol:

Well, those people don't deserve a Nano I-Pod with 1200 Mics music on it anway. :P

but with all the other back catalogue!? :D

You mean the whole Tip stuff is on it? I still think it's ok you have to buy the cd to participate since the competition is linked to the album them. :)

You mean the whole Tip stuff is on it? I still think it's ok you have to buy the cd to participate since the competition is linked to the album them. :)

The winner will receive a Nano Ipod with the whole of the Tip World catalogue on it and 2runners up will get a classic tip t-shirt. :)

The winner will receive a Nano Ipod with the whole of the Tip World catalogue on it and 2runners up will get a classic tip t-shirt. :)

Awesome! :) I'd also gladly take the shirt.

Guest The Journey Man Project

meh why? you cna;t use and iPod to dj... and TIP World ain;t tht greta... I have all the goodies on cd anyway... and the new album sound like it suxors!

Guest The Journey Man Project

LOL like most their releases it'll probably take 5 years to arrive to the winner :lol:

Promotional trick :wank: <_<

I can imagine worse tricks than a competition linked to an album theme... :rolleyes:

Not sure it's a trick. They are not conning you out of your money!

If you want to buy it just to enter a competition then that is your choice.

I bought the album because I'm always curious about 1200 mics.

This album is not horrible, just lazy <_<

I think that there lots of kids and wankers that will buy the album not only for the ''music'' but with a hope that they will win an ipod and a tee. There you go

I personally doubt that but even if this would be case it would imho kinda add up for all the downloaders who have the album and didn't pay for it.

I think that there lots of kids and wankers that will buy the album not only for the ''music'' but with a hope that they will win an ipod and a tee. There you go

so whats the chance of buying the album and solving all 7 and then solving the final

i think most will buy it for the music

i wud like to see the puzzle questions , is anyway to post them here guys ?

reminds me that strory bout Piphagorus who managed to create a special music that may help to conquer and take control over the worlds , he coded this melody into digital code

and how satanic masons btotherhood asked Motzart to recover and decode this code for them byt the great composer died since he was workin on that task with unfinished Requiem them

BTW anybody managed to unleash the secret mesege printed on Lemurians album cover ? they promised some benefits too

meh why? you cna;t use and iPod to dj... and TIP World ain;t tht greta... I have all the goodies on cd anyway... and the new album sound like it suxors!

First of all you can use the iPod to dj. Astral Projection did it in the past :lol: :lol:

Secondly, Tip.World has a huge catalog and some of it is downright brilliant.

Thirdly, the real puzzle is how come they're still in the business churning out crappy music. The winner will get a classic TIP album.