Eat static ambient

radi6404

I have an eat static track which sounds similar to shpongle. it´s called love truncheon and i am intrested if eat static has released other similar tracks to that or not, once i heard a track which sounded similar to this eat static track but had even greater melodies. Can somoene list me the similar eat static ambient tracks to this one, please?

I have an eat static track which sounds similar to shpongle. it´s called love truncheon and i am intrested if eat static has released other similar tracks to that or not, once i heard a track which sounded similar to this eat static track but had even greater melodies. Can somoene list me the similar eat static ambient tracks to this one, please?

Yasen, dont take this the wrong way please. I can recommend you a lot Eat Static. BUT:

Please go to some record shop every now and then, and you will find the pleasure of actually listen to some cds or records.

Make sure to listen to this one: Eat Static - Crash and Burn. Its still available for sale in a lot of Places. I found my 4th copy in a used cd store for 5 euros.

Yasen, dont take this the wrong way please. I can recommend you a lot Eat Static. BUT:

Please go to some record shop every now and then, and you will find the pleasure of actually listen to some cds or records.

Make sure to listen to this one: Eat Static - Crash and Burn. Its still available for sale in a lot of Places. I found my 4th copy in a used cd store for 5 euros.

Nemo, just tell me the ambient tracks of eat static with the samba elements like in this track.

An interesting 12'' of Eat Static are Hybrid. This release have a remix of The Infinity Project (with Raja Ram and Posford -co-produced/engineered-, both from Shpongle).

EDIT: some errors

Nemo, just tell me the ambient tracks of eat static with the samba elements like in this track.

Yasen: Recommend me

Nemo: Recommends the album that the track comes from

Yasen: Goes to Discogs and checks it out

Yasen: Thank you nemo, I will look into it and listen.

Nemo: You are welcome! :)

but the scenario went a bit diffrent than that didnt it?! THIS IS EXACTLY what I mean about when you ask for something. Its right there infront of you folks, this is what I am talking about....

Yasen: Recommend me

Nemo: Recommends the album that the track comes from

Yasen: Goes to Discogs and checks it out

Yasen: Thank you nemo, I will look into it and listen.

Nemo: You are welcome! :)

but the scenario went a bit diffrent than that didnt it?! THIS IS EXACTLY what I mean about when you ask for something. Its right there infront of you folks, this is what I am talking about....

I will check your album out man, don´t worry, just because i didn´t write it doen´t mean i won´t check the album you have recommend me out.

Hi,

This track is perhaps one of the most "freestyle" oriented tracks Eat Static ever made (as for Mondo a gogo and some tracks in "In the nude").

But if you precisely liked Love Truncheon, then you should listen to a Merv Peppler side project with Steve Jolliffe (tangerine dream) : Hi-Fi Companions.

Hi-Fi Companions / Swingers in Paradise

Maybe his project with Will White/Propellerheads (who worked on two tracks in Crash & Burn) could interest you : Flexitones - Joyrider

New Dendron & Eat Statics albums will come this year ;)

o m g :blink:

Guest antic

I'm not sure if they sound Shpongle-y enough, but I'd recommend tracks "Area 51" and "Abduction" from their first two albums. The melody in Abduction is simply beautiful and very emotional.

Edit by mod: Please send PM about the last added sentence. We do not support piracy on this forum.

Edited by Nemo
Piracy.

I will check your album out man, don´t worry, just because i didn´t write it doen´t mean i won´t check the album you have recommend me out.

No, but if you would have thought for one second before writing, you would have realized that the song you are talking about is on the album that I recommended, and that there MIGHT be similar pieces of music on it. Please radi, dont wonder why people get hostile with you...

Woman is Life is another funky cool track by Eat Static. Or from the Abduction album there is Abduction. Clash of the Titans... strange and funky. Mandrake (Not the linux distro) is really cool as well. Moonbeat is one of my favs, but I think its too dark and heavy for you. If you look for cool rock sounding funky stuff, then Temponaut is your track :) Make sure you check out In the Nude as well. Follow that Camel is one of my favs as well :) Salon Kitty is pretty cool as well (some say its one of the better tracks, I dont agree) :)

And nemo, i already try to change my attitude in such topics as i can get more recommendations, i hope you noticed that i am more friendly etc now but it is really difficult to me to be that friendy, i´ll continue trying to be that friendly.

And nemo, i already try to change my attitude in such topics as i can get more recommendations, i hope you noticed that i am more friendly etc now but it is really difficult to me to be that friendy, i´ll continue trying to be that friendly.

I know it's off topic but I just have to ask this (I allready asked in another one of your topics but you didn't reply if I remember right): why is it so hard for you to be friendly?

I know it's off topic but I just have to ask this (I allready asked in another one of your topics but you didn't reply if I remember right): why is it so hard for you to be friendly?

I had always the attitude that i am very directly and don´t accept compromises, it´s bad but true, friends i had almost always agreed with me as they had same opinion so it isn´t my attitude to be really friendy to poeple who have different tastes than me, i already changed taht attitude but sometimes i still tend to say something like, "oh my god this is ridiculous, this isn´t psytrance at all and has no goa spirit" I have fun saying such things but i don´t want be unfriendly to other people anymore and so i decided to be friendly and thankful altough it is quite difficult to me.

I had always the attitude that i am very directly and don´t accept compromises, it´s bad but true, friends i had almost always agreed with me as they had same opinion so it isn´t my attitude to be really friendy to poeple who have different tastes than me, i already changed taht attitude but sometimes i still tend to say something like, "oh my god this is ridiculous, this isn´t psytrance at all and has no goa spirit" I have fun saying such things but i don´t want be unfriendly to other people anymore and so i decided to be friendly and thankful altough it is quite difficult to me.

Welcome to the real world.

It means, its in your nature to behave like an asshole, but yet you want people to respect and understand you? Wake up and smell what you are shoveling, that attitude will get you nowhere in the world :) Just a friendly advice.

may i propose the preposterous?

i think eat static is even more god than poshford :ph34r:

*goes to hide in a cave

For me Eat Static is and always will be better than anything Posford has done, but I still love what the Ford does :)

OFF-TOPIC:

It's a good thing you decided to be friendly. If you really want it you can do it. Just remember that everyone is allowed to have their own opinions.

I'm not sure if they sound Shpongle-y enough, but I'd recommend tracks "Area 51" and "Abduction" from their first two albums. The melody in Abduction is simply beautiful and very emotional.

yes, I second that!

Abduction is one of my favourite Eat Static songs. It's perfect, chilled and beautiful. I love it :wub:

Thanks for answering my question. I appreciate your honesty but I better shut up about the attitude itself. I agree you changed a bit but still.

Could anyone just link to the Eat Static topic? Would be way easier. ES is even one of my favorite chillout-producing groups. All their side-projects rock ass as well. Hi-Fi Companions, Flexitones, Dendron... oh whatever, this is old news, bring back the old topic.

Raditopics suck anyway.

Thought you stopped recommending music to him.