new younger brother album

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psychic Gibbon sounds fantastic ! Happy Pills is also good... All I Want sounds rather commercial but all in all, it sounds promising enough... Yum. :D

• 1 month later...

Heh, but really, when was this album scheduled ? :unsure:

twisted page says 18th of june. apparently storm's only just done the photo for the album cover though, so it could be later.

I've listened to that song like 5 times since i first heard it. :unsure: truly amazing. it's hard to believe it's actually younger brother. i'm so excited about this release!

theyve recently uploaded the full video of 'ribbon of a branch' off their new album that they played live at the brixton academy. wow :rolleyes:

not electronic enough for me. maybe its due to the fact that this was made more organic cus it had to sound more live'ish?! Not enough sound-wizardry imo :(

I hope the album will sound more interesting! :ph34r:

Really? That doesn't sound like twisted?

:lol: i dont see how the delay could have gone from june all the way to september just because of the artwork? so bloody annoying, i was really looking forward to giving it a good listen before i see em again at glade so that i know all the songs they play this time round :angry: storm better be working some wonders with this art work!

Is it only me?I find the samples really....well uber chessy melodies and boring :wank: ...is twisted a psychedelic trance label or pop mtv romantic label?i really thought there was a psychedelic trance label called twisted maybe i got confused.

THE KING IS NAKED :lol::lol:

Is it only me?I find the samples really....well uber chessy melodies and boring :wank: ...is twisted a psychedelic trance label or pop mtv romantic label?i really thought there was a psychedelic trance label called twisted maybe i got confused.

THE KING IS NAKED :lol::lol:

:drama:

No u r not the only one.... I didn't see the whole live-show but the fact that they choose to showcase that one track on youtube is a bad sign! It very boring imo, not mtv stuff though :P !

:drama:

No u r not the only one.... I didn't see the whole live-show but the fact that they choose to showcase that one track on youtube is a bad sign! It very boring imo, not mtv stuff though :P !

Its not mtv but is very close :lol:

Psytrance is getting a lot of diversity...first infected with hiphop psychedelic trance now is simon dumbford with romantic pop psychedelic trance wow :lol:

Its not mtv but is very close :lol:

Psytrance is getting a lot of diversity...first infected with hiphop psychedelic trance now is simon dumbford with romantic pop psychedelic trance wow :lol:

yea it's cool :lol:

elephant machine sounds fantastic!

e: holy cowz ribbon on a branch!!!

e2: damn, the whole thing sounds too sweet! more of the same, in a new, more generic coat which i really like!

like a mcdo with only fruit dishes! :posford:

Their recent live act at the Twisted Label party night at the Carling Academy was awesome. Honestly, I was impressed more by those older tracks than the selection of yet to be heard "gems". :ph34r:

I didn't think much of the track on youtube either, it's not a bad tune but it sounds like something Massive Attack would do so where's the originality, what's the point releasing material so like other artists work?

The delay to the album was to be expected and I'd genuinely have been more surprised if it was released on time.

It's delayed ! :rolleyes:

Here's what i found on their myspace page :

" 22 juin 2007, 00:00

king mongoose IV

hello everyone...i come today with bad news....the album release has been delayed until the start of september. Really sorry to tease you all like this but we really had no choice due to delays in the artwork and a gut feeling amongst both the band and the label that we should make a commitment to more promotion on the album before its release as we feel we've got something special that deserves a wider audience. We wanted to put it back to the end of july but that means the risk of releasing in august which is a terrible month to do anything as every one is on holiday.

So sorry to bore you with lame excuses but i wanted to let you know the real reasons to stop any wild fantasies forming about us being kidnapped along with the master tapes by a super advanced race of mongeese who have demaded release conicide with the crowning of their new king -Ram gong IV- on september 2nd.(apparently he wants us to play at the coronation)

x

p.s for more info on mongeese visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoose"

If you haven't seen it already, you should check this also:

BYE !