my fermale cousin likes shpongle

radi6404

Here is a list of people that are close to me that like shpongle, just to show you ;)

1. My Father

2. My Dad

What, both of them :huh:

I bought my Dad a copy of Tales of the Inexpressible for Christmas last year btw. I think he likes it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but i just want say that shpongle is very good because some say it isn´t, if people get into shpongle music in no time, than it must be good.

You know... there´s a lot more people getting into Britney Spears in no time too, but that doesn´t mean it´s any good <_<

So your argument kind of sucks you see...

Most of the music i like the most didn´t open up immidiately to me... It kind of grew over time.

You know... there´s a lot more people getting into Britney Spears in no time too, but that doesn´t mean it´s any good <_<

So your argument kind of sucks you see...

Most of the music i like the most didn´t open up immidiately to me... It kind of grew over time.

+1

In fact most of my favourite evargh albums are ones I disliked on the first few listens.

The main thing is general public listen to Shpongle in a different way than we listen to it.

I listen to it to see how much mind it can fuck up, how much brain cells it can twist, what visuals and colours would I be able to see, how high will it take me, the wierd experiences it can make me feel etc.

General people listen to music to soothe their ears.

No, but i just want say that shpongle is very good because some say it isn´t, if people get into shpongle music in no time, than it must be good.

This is my argument ^^^^^^^^^^^^

People get into Pop in no time & then get bored of it soon.

How many times has your cousin listened to shpongle? Does she still love it???

I can say that obviously Shpongle sounds like pop & that's not really something to be proud of :P

Or maybe she listens to it because it's better then pop :D

Anyway radi, make her listen to Sanatonic Audio and some Schlabba releases and tell me her reaction.

that cousin of yours would most probably like most of the stuff in this direction, just show her some Interchill, LSD etc. stuff.

psychedelic downbeat music is a lot more catchy and accessable than upbeat stuff. nothing to do with simon p's skills. make an experiment and show her Hallucinogen - Shamanix, and let's see if she digs that too, because it sounds posfordesque. but i guess she wont, because unlike most shpongle tunes, this is fast hectic mindbending psychedelic trancedance boom boom music.

for us, also shpongle is a blast in psychedelic, mindbending meaning, but for other people it might be a lot less "stressful" and more easy to digest, just because it is slower and has more accessable hum-along melodies.

i once showed my mother an Interchill compilation (13th Moon), and she liked it a lot, she said it sounds like pop music she puts in the background while sewing. of course, for connaisseurs like us ;) it sounds a lot edgier than the music she compares it too, but when you don't have a big knowledge about something you always look for elements that you know first. hence someone who doesn't know a lot about rock music wouldn't hear any difference between black and death metal. it's just rock, cause it has guitar riffs and drums. so justbecause my mom likes it, doesn't mean the music is extra blissful. for me it just means that my mum ist very open-minded :)

but the question still remains... does shpongle like your female cousin?

I've got another question - if a female likes shpongle, does it make her a shemale?!? :unsure:

what the f**k happened here? did we have a tranceformation from radi to yasen?

i think that should be made illegal..

mods change him back!

You could change to super hoover then noone would know it was you :ph34r: