• 1/5
    • 0.5/5
    • 0/5

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/5

There some good stuff if you care to look for it!

Agree.... things change also music. Old artists change for better and for worse, no reason to get stock in nostaligia land forever imo! And I think there r still a lot nice stuff being made. There r still new frontiers to meet! ;)

What's the point in polls like this one? Even in 96-98 period, considered by many (including me) as the golden era of goa/psy, there were a lot of crappy releases and lots of good ones. True that now the bad/good ration has probably reversed, but giving the whole genre 0/5 is ridiculous...

As Abasio said, there's a lot of good psy/goa music if you care to look for it...

I'd say 2/5 would be fair enough, though. There are some stunning releases these days (the new Koxbox, V/A Alpha Rhythms, OOOD to mention just a few), but they kinda disappear in the flood of generic brainless stuff...

All IMO of course :)

0.5/5

There are a few good releases every once in a while like Ka-Sol's Fairytale, but mostly it's vomiting_smiley.gif Commercial and shallow fullon and flat & unmusical dark psy just don't cut it. vomiting_smiley.gif x 2

ps. We should get a vomiting smiley like the one on Isratrance forums.

Posted Image Like this!?

Clear away the crap & it's 4/5 easily!

There is more good music now than there used to be. There's just more music & the most popular tends to be generic but there is damn good stuff being made! Buy some, take a risk & you might be pledasantly surprised!

Seems like there will always be those who wanna stick with the old (and fair enough)..... But fact is that things change of course nostalgia can be nice some times don't get me wrong, but it aint all! For me personally I get pretty bored if stay listing to the same all the time. But I will give u that its quite difficult to dig out the good stuff, but that makes the reward that much better! If u grade todays psy 0/5 then I am thinking the reason could be that u r not digging hard enough or just simply trying to listen to the wrong music....

Another "I Hate psytrance :angry: " topic from Ale.

This is almost more of a cliché than Eskimo's take-offs.

Anyways, I won't rate it. Of course there is a lot of shit in todays psytrance, as there always has been. But that doesn't mean there are no good releases.

?

Skazi's a disgrace to electronic music but Britney, well she's just a disgrace!

Yes, exactly. I'd prefer her on MTV (which I don't actually watch, ironically) than Skazi.

It's very easy to say that all psytrance is shit nowadays - and no OD, just because you listened to Trentemøller (or another particular different cd) doesn't render all other music as lower/higher... Perhaps it's good to you because you've been listening to the music in this genre too much and things like The Last Resort, being completely different, is what will excite you about the music... Music is subjective, ultimately - and can depend on many things - mood, time of year etc.

Perhaps you think it's shit because you've grown tired of this style?

0/5

:lol: ... Ale as we know him :D:P

ps. We should get a vomiting smiley like the one on Isratrance forums.

YES.

and on topic:

3/5 I'd say.

There is a load of crap out there, yes, especailly full on but also some other ... but if you look around you will really find some decent stuff. It just depends. If you draw a line (and exclude the crappiest craps :P ) you have a solid 3 IMO. I voted for that.

I chose 1.5/5. I find this status quite alright thou, as there's still some fresh ideas to keep me happy and to a certain extent, excited. :)

Psy is like any other genre; each have their lows and peaks.

Guest Rezwalker

definitely 0/5 . R.I.P

Thank God we have a rich collection from GOLD era (90's psy-goa-trance) otherwsise no reason to involve generally with psy-trance imo. nowdays psy-trance it's just ridiculous. :angry:<_<

definitely 0/5 . R.I.P

Thank God we have a rich collection from GOLD era (90's psy-goa-trance) otherwsise no reason to involve generally with psy-trance imo. nowdays psy-trance it's just ridiculous. :angry:<_<

Im glad we have more than the so called gold otherwise there would be nobody here talking about psytrance at all...

Guest Rezwalker

Im glad we have more than the so called gold otherwise there would be nobody here talking about psytrance at all...

Fact: 8/10 they are here just to posting crap to off-topic section. general forum has much less traffic. so yes, almost nobody talking and care for nowdays shits except some n00bs.

Guest Rezwalker

Today, 06:47 PM

Post #47

Group: Members

Member No.: 1 618

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: reger.

· View this post

· Un-ignore reger :D