what do you think about The Infinity project

radi6404

so what do you think about their old trance tracks which are not so many, i mean the album and the trancetracks released on some old dragonfly and others compilations? I find them very good and they made very uplifting music which isn´t so usual for european trance, some tracks even remind me of old israely astral tracks because they are so uplifting, they are very melodic and they used very psychedelic sounds, too.

People are talking about their ambient stuff but not much mention their trancestuff, because of that i opened the thread so that you can say what you think.

I'm more into their trance than their ambient stuff. Not because their ambient stuff is bad but because I prefere trance/psy/whatever over ambient in general. This just reminds me that I have this old Tip vinyl Infinity Project - Alien Aiport (this one http://www.discogs.com/release/12904) and it's really a great song. Haven't spun this vinyl for ages, gonna do it when I'm back home! :)

so what do you think about their old trance tracks which are not so many, i mean the album and the trancetracks released on some old dragonfly and others compilations? I find them very good and they made very uplifting music which isn´t so usual for european trance, some tracks even remind me of old israely astral tracks because they are so uplifting, they are very melodic and they used very psychedelic sounds, too.

People are talking about their ambient stuff but not much mention their trancestuff, because of that i opened the thread so that you can say what you think.

646800[/snapback]

tip and blue room innit? http://www.discogs.com/artist/Infinity+Project,+The

I like everything they have done.

There´s a track called "wow" which is especially great, some guy says, there´s a hunter in a rocket" and so on, this is probably their best track, the old infinity project tracks are authetnic goa monring trance.

On the other hand there is the track "Stimuli" which has lots of hallucinogen elements and is one of the best tracks of the scene together with the hallucinogen rmx which is even better, a very awesome atmosphere, damn i must listen to it.

Oh and there's another very good vinyl:

http://www.discogs.com/release/26993

Infinity Project - Stimuli

I really love their music. And the MWWN remix is also awesome if I remember right. Also need to dig that vinyl out tonight. :)

There´s a track called "wow" which is especially great, some guy says, there´s a hunter in a rocket" and so on, this is probably their best track, the old infinity project tracks are authetnic goa monring trance.

On the other hand there is the track "Stimuli" which has lots of hallucinogen elements and is one of the best tracks of the scene together with the hallucinogen rmx which is even better, a very awesome atmosphere, damn i must listen to it.

646805[/snapback]

Haven't heard the Halluciongeon rmx of Stimuly, on which CD or vinyl is it on?

646805[/snapback]

well, goatrance back then was very mixed... you have for instance project2trance on dragonfly, which doesnt sound like anything released after that. back in the days, goa was not a genre, it was more a lifestyle. then the genre nazis had to destroy it. for instance, check out the overlords... Bah to the genre nazis! :D or compare old eat static to the new stuff from them... for me a lot of it is not even considered psychedelic, but just plain trance, or maybe breaks with psychedelic influences?

This genre is very big, and it varies in sound just as many pairs of socks I have :D

i think theyse tracks are realy awesome they are like idneed veru melpdic and i also agree they are unerderaatted usully !!

646802[/snapback]

hmmm dont get me wrong, but didnt you scream crap at the infinity project like 2 years ago? or did I get that wrong?

well, goatrance back then was very mixed... you have for instance project2trance on dragonfly, which doesnt sound like anything released after that. back in the days, goa was not a genre, it was more a lifestyle. then the genre nazis had to destroy it. for instance, check out the overlords... Bah to the genre nazis! :D or compare old eat static to the new stuff from them... for me a lot of it is not even considered psychedelic, but just plain trance, or maybe breaks with psychedelic influences?

This genre is very big, and it varies in sound just as many pairs of socks I have :D

646811[/snapback]

I wonder, how do your socks sound like?

I mean, they must be very dirty to produce any sound at all...

:rolleyes:

The track "brain bokka" on order ordonata 2 which is a very uplifting track and reminds me more of the israely scene than of the uk scene altough the infinity project isn´t only uk tough. I like very much Freedon of the flesh, too, i wonder why noone mentiones their trancework, i find their trancework more impressive than their ambient work which means the trancework is just fucking amazing.

THE INFINITY PROJECT - FEELING WEIRD

Rules.. well TIP is one of my favourite oldskool psy projects

646808[/snapback]

Yes.. very good! B) I think that there are really good qualities in both their ambient and trance music, but their ambient was the most groundbreaking imo. :rolleyes:

(I just got a second copy of Feeling Weird (CD) which is up for trade ;) )

hmmm dont get me wrong, but didnt you scream crap at the infinity project like 2 years ago? or did I get that wrong?

646812[/snapback]

Yep, you did. I never disliked them. They aren't that awesome, the reply was more just to ridicule how some rape grammar, but they are good.

Yep, you did. I never disliked them. They aren't that awesome, the reply was more just to ridicule how some rape grammar, but they are good.

646849[/snapback]

I knew there was something you said, so I did a search:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=202511

"Artists you dislike but most people love!".... you said Infinity Project... I have a pretty good memory sometimes :P

Anyways, I am still selling both, I have 4 copies of both, in almost impecable quality. I dont need 4 copies of each... so first to send me a good offer, gets them :D

646849[/snapback]

Oh, i didn´t write that much mistakes in my first post of the topic.

Btw, i wanted say that wow for me is a very dark track, i find this darker than any dark psy i listened to.

Oh, i didn´t write that much mistakes in my first post of the topic.

646944[/snapback]

Alright, you asked for it.

Compare... here is a fairly correct version of it. I count more than 12 mistakes. Nothing personal. :P

So, what do you think about their old trance tracks? They're not so many, I mean, the album and the tracks released on some old compliations from Dragonfly and others. I find them very good, they made very uplifting music, which isn't so usual for European trance. Some tracks even remind me of old Israeli Astral tracks, as they are very uplifting, very melodic and use very psychedelic sounds, too.

People are talking about their ambient stuff, but not many mention their trance-stuff. Because of that I opened this thread, so you can say what you think.

Look where we got, mr. Animal teaches mr. Engrish how to write properly.

Anyway on the topic... My first Goa tune was Infinity Project - Stimuli + MWNN Remix on Perfecto Fluoro CD single. I still have it and i still like it very much. The new Hallucinogen remix is no good though.