Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u were not.

yeah in fact, it was even worse, i couldn't even read PM's people sent me, I think my whole account was suspended

just when i was trying so hard to hold down my poo

you poo

e: and i've also gotten another warning...

not cool :(

u dont liek my submishunz?

yeah in fact, it was even worse, i couldn't even read PM's people sent me, I think my whole account was suspended

just when i was trying so hard to hold down my poo

you poo

e: and i've also gotten another warning...

not cool :(

u dont liek my submishunz?

i guess not.

Sorry that was closed by mistake and is open again. The problem is that you can close/open threads with one mouseclick and if you have several windows open (as I do) and click on psynews it's very easy to close the threads.

• 4 weeks later...

2007 best of will as always be done. dont worry. 2007 however is not over yet.

I have my list ready more or less, but there might be some changes. :)

Cool! This is the first year in ages that I'm actually struggling to narrow it down :ph34r:

Cool! This is the first year in ages that I'm actually struggling to narrow it down :ph34r:

+1

I got a list of 5-10 top releases in mind for quite some time, but I have no idea how to arrange them - don't know which is 1st, 2nd etc... 2007 was a good year if you ask me :)

+1

I got a list of 5-10 top releases in mind for quite some time, but I have no idea how to arrange them - don't know which is 1st, 2nd etc... 2007 was a good year if you ask me :)

Yeah but I also can't wait to hear from the people whose lists are

1. .....

2. .....

3. .....

4. .....

5. .....

and hear them complain that nothing released this year was any good even though they haven't listened to ANY of it :P

There was this awesome quote, I don't remember who said it or who had it: "Today's Psytrance is not Psytrance. I hate today's Psytrance. I love powerful psychedelic Goa Trance". I don't know if this was the exact sentence but it sure made me LOL alot :lol: .

OK I stop talking in moderation topic.

EDIT: as abasio pointed out, this is the 604th post. I think champagne suits the event well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

There was this awesome quote, I don't remember who said it or who had it: "Today's Psytrance is not Psytrance. I hate today's Psytrance. I love powerful psychedelic Goa Trance". I don't know if this was the exact sentence but it sure made me LOL alot :lol: .

OK I stop talking in moderation topic.

Ale :wub:

Go Goa Trancer you have 604 posts B)

Thread about americans was closed cause it was considered SPAM. Stop your anti America rant, continue in the thread you created before. There, you got the answer before you complained. Thread is NOT going to be re-opened. Sorry Otto that you were writing and I cut you off.