psychopod

psychaos

psygone

psychlopedia

psybaba

psydrop

psyside

psycraft

and all of those... I say: BOOOOOO!!!!! what's the best and the worst out there?

hehehe, quite right.. but I guess I was talking about the names. I think only the first artist that came up with a name that started with 'psy' counts, simply because he was first. After that it's all lack of creativity, is it not!!

hehehe, quite right.. but I guess I was talking about the names. I think only the first artist that came up with a name that started with 'psy' counts, simply because he was first. After that it's all lack of creativity, is it not!!

605733[/snapback]

Not really imho. I don't know who is the first but just because he is the first doesn't make it any more better than the other names when the style itself is called psytrance... I mean just think about the Psynina name, even if she would be the first, it would still suck. And a good name is a good name, no difference how many artists also use the psy in their names.

Psynina fails in both categories.

605730[/snapback]

:lol:

There is no Psynina.

<_<

Psybaba, Psyborg, Psydrop, Psychopod.... so many more.

:huh:

I guess it's hard to find new ideas and names using "Psy".

there in no, psynina she is a scam....

605756[/snapback]

Well, SOMEBODY using that alias exists, AND she releases music. On commercial compliations. Joke or not doesn't matter.

Psybaba, Psyborg, Psydrop, Psychopod.... so many more.

:huh:

605744[/snapback]

that's called Saiko-Pod ... not Psychopod ... Psychopod sounds so un-creative :P

(besides that is the first time the phrase "psy" is transformed to "sai" ... so applause for that :D )

that's called Saiko-Pod ... not Psychopod ... Psychopod sounds so un-creative :P

(besides that is the first time the phrase "psy" is transformed to "sai" ... so applause for that :D )

605918[/snapback]

but as Psychopod they created better music than as Saikopod ;) , imo

btw they are pronounced exactly the same i think... :)

PSYCHAOS first: no hesitation for that, Joti is the best  :D

PSYCHOPOD second

PSYCHLOPEDIA third

and last.... humm, probably>>> Psyburbia  :lol:  :P

605965[/snapback]

:lol:

I couldn't agree more man... like you made my list of PSY goodies ! :D

Well, SOMEBODY using that alias exists, AND she releases music. On commercial compliations. Joke or not doesn't matter.

605759[/snapback]

Hey Cinos... just so you know:

The joke is on people believing she exists... Psynina is the pseudonym of Thomas who runs Psytropic record label. In itself a pseudonym is nothing special - many people do it - but Thomas has expended much energy in trying to convince people that Nina exists, even to the extent of publishing photos of someone purporting to be her (although no photos of her DJing or working in the studio exist) and strenuously denying his involvement in the face of overwhelming evidence. He has asked people to pretend to be her at parties she has been booked at (btw she has not once turned up to any parties she has been booked at - or even as a punter)... sure, the music exists and has been released - but Nina herself does not. As far as we know she's just one sad man's attempt to get his music more attention than it perhaps deserves.