Twisted Records 10th Anniversary

Frontier Psychiatrist

Any chance of bringing some for the rest of us Psynewers to procure instead of purchasing from unreliable street venoors? :P  :P ????????

600395[/snapback]

I've heard that there will be some good acid around, but not from me... :P

Simon Postford also born on the 28th ... think u two should have a dance together at midnight  :D

it going to be quite a celebration .. anymore birthdays ??  :ph34r:

xx

601659[/snapback]

Hehe, I'm born on the 22nd...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that there will be some good acid around, but not from me...  :P

601665[/snapback]

Good!

I think I'll have quite a substantial amount of 10x Salvia with me, so if anyone is interested to try don't hesitate to ask!

You can get tickets at accessallareas.org. I think they do international shipping as well. Otherwise I'll pay and go and pick up there!

it going to be quite a celebration .. anymore birthdays ??  :ph34r:

xx

601659[/snapback]

*raises hand*

Well, my birthday is actually 2nd november, but everyone has a two week birthday celebration eh? :unsure: Well, this is my birthday outing anyways :D

alright!

I'll be landing at Stansted 22:10, yeah a bit late but there were no other option because of an exam ending at 18 :o

Question now is, where the hell do I go from there :)

OD, you said you live near the venue, is it 100% confirmed that it is the right venue? And how do I get there as cheap as possible, buss, taxi, train, rickshaw.. ? :)

And what's this nasty rumour about pushing the dates? :huh:

alright!

I'll be landing at Stansted 22:10, yeah a bit late but there were no other option because of an exam ending at 18  :o

OD, you said you live near the venue, is it 100% confirmed that it is the right venue? And how do I get there as cheap as possible, buss, taxi, train, rickshaw.. ? :)

And what's this nasty rumour about pushing the dates?  :huh:

602005[/snapback]

Are you going straight from the airport to the venue?

If so, get on the Stansted Express train which will take you to Liverpool St. station in about 45 minutes. From there get on the Central Line and take the tube to Oxford Circus (or Circle Line to Victoria - whatever is fastest). From Oxford get on the Victoria Line to Vauxhall (or from Victoria to Vauxhall). Then get your ass over to Renaissance Rooms and come have a beer with us! B)

/DP

thanks for that :)

It'll probably be to late for a beer, I should be around the venue at maybe 23:30 and by then the goodness has already started?

Can't wait for this!

alright!

I'll be landing at Stansted 22:10, yeah a bit late but there were no other option because of an exam ending at 18  :o

602005[/snapback]

check here ---> http://www.airwise.com/airports/europe/STN/

Airbus route A6 serves Stansted Airport from Victoria Coach Station in central London. They operate roughly every 30 minutes, seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Journey time depending on traffic is around 1hr 40 minutes.

i recon it a lot easier to direct on the Bus between Standsted and Victoria, once at Victoria u can get a bus or tube to Vauxhall ...

:)

xx

I've just gotten confirmation from Simon Baring @ Twisted, that he's holding two tickets at the door for me...

So anyone flying in from overseas, forward your flight information to info@twisted.co.uk and they'll hold tickets for you... =)

I've just gotten confirmation from Simon Baring @ Twisted, that he's holding two tickets at the door for me...

So anyone flying in from overseas, forward your flight information to info@twisted.co.uk and they'll hold tickets for you... =)

602280[/snapback]

Accessallareas does international shipping, but I want to try and call them to see if I can pick them up myself from their shop! I'll be arriving the day before!

No point in paying 6 pounds for shipping!

I guess I'll pre-order the tickets and get them shipped to me. I don't want any troubles because the tickets are gone or whatever. Fuck the 6 Euros...

I guess I'll pre-order the tickets and get them shipped to me. I don't want any troubles because the tickets are gone or whatever. Fuck the 6 Euros...

602749[/snapback]

It's six pounds - for sending a couple of paper tickets... Now that's almost as bad as Trance Shop's shipping prices... hehe...

Btw, where are you all staying in London? I'm in the process of scouting hostels - unfortunately all my usual hangouts are all booked that particular weekend... Right now I'm checking out not-too-lousy hostels - preferebly not with 16 bed dorm rooms...

My friend doesn't want to fork up the £200 for a hotel room for 3 nights. Which I guess is understandable, as we'll be out and about most of the time...

/DP

We've booked something over the easy jet page:

http://www.easyjethotels.de/info_hotel.jsp?indiceGP=1

We pay around 223£ for two persons totally from the 25. to the 31. So its about 110 each, rather cheap and the hotel looks ok. Don't have a clue how far away it is from the party venue.

hey DP, you're telling us that it's better to get the tickets at the door, but what if they're sold out???

and also, how about we all meet up in camden town then go to the party all together? how about these wooden benches in front of the space tribe shop? easy to find and i recon everyone's going to camden anyways....

hey DP, you're telling us that it's better to get the tickets at the door, but what if they're sold out???

603253[/snapback]

You've got a point there... But since Simon mailed me with confirmation that he'd hold tickets for me at the door... I'm a trust worthy guy... But then again - it would suck royally to fly to London only to be rejected at the door.

and also, how about we all meet up in camden town then go to the party all together? how about these wooden benches in front of the space tribe shop? easy to find and i recon everyone's going to camden anyways....

603253[/snapback]

We should all meet up before and possibly also after the party.. There was talk about meeting up at Evan's local pub which is quite near (walking distance) the venue...

Camden is an ideal place for the day after though... :)

/DP

There was talk about meeting up at Evan's local pub which is quite near (walking distance) the venue...

Camden is an ideal place for the day after though...  :)

/DP

603289[/snapback]

After the guys who are "on strike" return we should arrange to meet at Evan's pub. I was thinking about going to the after party but I'm certain it would be dissapointing compared to the main event!

nah, i don't think i'll be going to the after, it's lots more fun to "walk" around in London, at 8 o'clock in the morning. You get to see all the tourist thingies, without tourists. only pigeons. i mean we saw trafalgar square last time, and we were the only ppl on it... quite amazing.

So who comes?

Let's see:

Evan

Vicky (??)

Tatsu

Tatsu's girl

Roman (Anakoluth)

Anoebis

Martin

Heva

Grok23  :ph34r:

Long Ripps

Colin OOOD (?)

Basilisk

And me (80%)

Martin: i'll be renting Evan's couch B)

We should do an HMV shopping raid a day after.

591699[/snapback]

I'll be coming too !! I can try to organise tickets for you all. I'll cover the costs and you pay me back when you get here, needs to be 100% confirmed though. Let me know. This is going to be a blast.

I'm still waiting for my friends to book the Eurostar train, I'll be arriving Friday evening, and i'll be off somewhere on saturday.

Beware, it'll be like the belgian invasion.....

How are we meeting up before the party? what about Evan's pub r something?