I am sorry but...

Guest The Journey Man Project

I have to admit, I  really like full on :P it makes me feel happy... I think full on is actually really classy music hehe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, I  really like full on  :P it makes me feel happy... I think full on is actually really classy music hehe

582247[/snapback]

As with all genre's. There is good full on, and crap full on.

I love melodic morning full-on. I was listening to some this weekend actually.

not drunk... am pretty high after having worked 14 days full time with not breaks... tomorrow my shift got cancelled so it's my first day off in 2 weeks... today I worked 10 hours with no break teach people to speak English, including 4 kids classes with 8 kids per class... I'm feeling vaguely insane...

Edited by The Journey Man Project

not drunk... am pretty high after having worked 14 days full time with not breaks... tomorrow my shift got cancelled so it's my first day off in 2 weeks... today I worked 10 hours with no break teach people to speak English, including 4 kids classes with 8 kids per class... I'm feeling vaguely insane...

582253[/snapback]

Are you an english teacher ? cool..

yeah am an English teach here in Japan... but as my coworker who has been here 7 years put it... this job is more a conveniene than a real job... it doesn't really go anywhere... am pretty sick of it... hence why I'm leaving in November to go back to Australai, get a proper job and marry my girl...

yeah i'm also full on lover :)

i love even this crappy pinky winky dizzly style like hypersonic :) but of cors in small doses :) but full ohm like astrix, dna, gms etc. is the best floor killa for me :) its like sonic xtc making smiling and dancing like eating xtc :)

other styles are good , very good , and i agree that there are much more psychedelic but full on isnt created to persuade listener to live the body, it is created for body leaving mind :)

for example : Ion - Home Boy :)

hehe what a stupid idea : make a big tatoo on stomach in rapy style Full On Lover :)

yeah have seen it around... but am into buying double cd coms from YSE for now, seems value for money for me LOL

I don't know how I've gotten the idea in my head, but somebody's going to have to tell me how Logic Bomb was not significantly responsible for the full-on trend.

582319[/snapback]

eh?

btw your cat is grooving under sheyba - into the 4th dimension B)

Guest Astro Cortex

I don't know how I've gotten the idea in my head, but somebody's going to have to tell me how Logic Bomb was not significantly responsible for the full-on trend.

582319[/snapback]

Strange idea indeed. Headware isn't what I'd call full-on by today's standards, maybe they went full-on later on. Dunno, I haven't really heard any of their later material. But responsible for the trend? Isn't pretty much everything more or less full-on today? No, I can't tell you at all, sorry :rolleyes:

full on is dancefloor music, perfect production, often less crazy then goatrance (but not always) with a "killarg-h" bassline.

bad full on means = "Nothing more important then a bassline, all artist-skillz focus on bassline, bassline, BASSLINE, BAAAAAAAAASSSSLIIIIIINNEEE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

good full on means= musical, perfect production, makes you wanna dance dance dance but still with the very recognizable bassline.

good full on artists: penta, synsun, vibetribe

bad full on : chemical crew

yeh.. i would like to know this to.

.x

582440[/snapback]

until I ever came to psynews I always thought full-on was about the beat...

very thumping, and solid sounding... bouncy beat was more a goa thing...

I am still not exactly sure what bassline thing is being referred to...

Strange idea indeed. Headware isn't what I'd call full-on by today's standards, maybe they went full-on later on. Dunno, I haven't really heard any of their later material. But responsible for the trend? Isn't pretty much everything more or less full-on today? No, I can't tell you at all, sorry :rolleyes:

582427[/snapback]

I don't remember hearing the infamous 16th-note bassline before Headware. I might be imagining this.

:) I still love my dark stuff, my proggy actually this whole fucking scene rocks music wise as much now as it did before... just need to find the right tunes for the mood ;)B)

That's exactly what I'm saying for a long time now... The music is much more diverted (more styles I mean) than it was four years ago. I really appriciate that.

What is full on ?  :ph34r:

I'm serious.

582401[/snapback]

It used to be that fullon was just very energetic music! Artists like The Green Nuns of the Revolution, old Astral Projection & pleiadians were labeled full on. Now it has changed into a specific sound.

The same thing happened with house music. I first got into house music around 1988/89 & it was very varied & interesting but overtime the name got tagged on to just one boring style. Shame. Shame it happened to Full On too. Full on used to mean a good thing.