Interviews with artists from the dark psy area

moni

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of my suggestions ?  :unsure:

532569[/snapback]

babe, i mentioned Xenomorph and Electrypnose. they're among your suggestions.

as for Ka-Sol, i only listened to his album once, but i didn't think it was dark-psy. this thread is about dark-psy.

i need to listen to his album more before i can do an interview.

i haven't listened to D-Dave or Datakult so far..

How about some labels?

Parvati would be VERY interesting... Same with Trishula... Sanaton Audio even! Or maybe some of the Russian ones?

The American labels are also flourishing: M.o.E, AuraQuake Dropout or Geomagnetic.tv...

:)

/DP

How about some labels?

Parvati would be VERY interesting... Same with Trishula... Sanaton Audio even! Or maybe some of the Russian ones?

The American labels are also flourishing: M.o.E, AuraQuake Dropout or Geomagnetic.tv...

/DP

532700[/snapback]

interviews with labels ... those would be a bit weird, because they will contain some economical/financial questions that might be uncomfortable for some.

i'd like to have some artists interviews first, as they go slow even.

cosmo  should be fun doing and reading .....

532945[/snapback]

well, this one might happen, as i have just contacted his label yesterday and asked for his contact info. you're the first one who mentions him though.

interviews with labels ... those would be a bit weird, because they will contain some economical/financial questions that might be uncomfortable for some.

i don't know about other people, but i'd actually be interested in such questions

Moni, i'm informing you right now, that i will not read an interview with Dark Psy artist, unless it's with Phobium or Kryptum.

:angry:

532210[/snapback]

There's an interview with me at psylosophy, but it seems to be down, but thanks to google I found it here.

Also, in russian : http://www.openair.ru/info_/content/content.php?content.63

It was done in may last year.

i don't know about other people, but i'd actually be interested in such questions

532974[/snapback]

Me too

532982[/snapback]

Same here.

533039[/snapback]

me too

533057[/snapback]

beh :D

i think a label like Trishula Records would accept such economical/financial questions (just an example).

but for some other labels (maybe proggie or full-on ones, dunno?) these ind of questions might create discomfort.

tempting, but still, i have to think.