the bids are on could be a record

technosomy

The Cheaper Asia 2001 album caught my interest too, but I'm too broke to seriously think about it.

Juno Reactor - Luciana

and

Boyd in the Void caught my fancy

oh well, ebay is gone for me :(:):D

I was curious though at how high some of the stuff I have was going for. Like TIP Mu compilation is selling for GBP 57 :o

I paid $1 for that in mint condition

@ Tatsu: well, I still have a unplayed Asia 2001 - Ra lying around here, if you are interested...

@ Abasio, there is a new and sealed version of Boyd in the void for 35€ on discogs, so cheaper then ebay... Maybe check it out there? I bought from this guy a few days ago as well (trance-collector) and it was a very good deal :)

I have the Deviant Electronic's album from that list, also not that cheap but I still don't wanna sell it. Bought it for 5£ or something like that if I remember right. At least I got Balagan and Transdimensional on vinyl, but don't have a clue how much they are worth actually.

@ Abasio, there is a new and sealed version of Boyd in the void for 35€ on discogs, so cheaper then ebay... Maybe check it out there? I bought from this guy a few days ago as well (trance-collector) and it was a very good deal :)

Thanks but my problem is the lack of paypal! They wont let me have an account anymore :(

@ Tatsu: well, I still have a unplayed Asia 2001 - Ra lying around here, if you are interested...

Sounds interesting, maybe you want to trade it? If yes, do you have a wantlist I can check. Maybe I'll have something for you.

www.discogs.com/user/anoebis

at your service! but my wantlist is not really easy :D

Yes indeed, allready checked it and the only thing I own is Space Buddha - Space Buddha and hell no, I won't trade that! :P Just out of curiosity: how much money would you ask for the CD?

• 1 month later...

The producer sells a VERY steep price played CD on ebay! :)

i dont understand you, do you mean that hes selling very expensive but used cd? if so, then whats so special about it, most of oldies are used and go for high bids anyway :) and hes probably getting rid of his original since suntrip is going to re-release it :D

i dont understand you, do you mean that hes selling very expensive but used cd? if so, then whats so special about it, most of oldies are used and go for high bids anyway :) and hes probably getting rid of his original since suntrip is going to re-release it :D

man... forget it