the bids are on could be a record

technosomy

lol, that's enough to give you sleepless night, eh :lol: ?

:rolleyes:

Well, I hope you're covered on the IFO front  :)

You know, it's just like marriage - I wouldn't change my wife for anyone else, but I like to look at other women sometimes ;):lol:

:rolleyes:

You know, it's just like marriage - I wouldn't change my wife for anyone else, but I like to look at other women sometimes ;):lol:

603508[/snapback]

I hear you. I like chicken, but not e v e r y day ... :lol:

I guess that makes me a cheater on ifo ... Damn, can't believe I just wrote that :huh: This is getting out of hand ...

You wanna hear something better?! I just bouhgt Brainman 'Brainfood' for the price twice as high I paid for the copy I traded to you... That's pathetic :)

603523[/snapback]

I'm sure GMS and the Matsuri you just got makes up for it :)

But yeah, I hear you. I also traded a couple of albums away in the beginning I wouldn't trade today. How is the GMS Family anyway? I really, really like Chaos Laboratory, I must say. Damn good.

I liked the Chaos Laboratory musically, but the mastering is laughable - the track volume jumps up and down (check the first one and the last one - 3 times louder!). I know it's stupid, but things like that annoy me and take away all the pleasure of listening to otherwise good music... I mostly listen to whole CDs at once, so it's really pissing me that I have to adjust volume once the track changes... I think I'll get the Avatar's re-release, because it's properly remasterd :)

As for the 2nd GMS, technically it's more consistent and the music is really cool - very crazy & funny, with all sorts of unexpected sounds & effects. Very noisy and screechy too - I really like it :)

I liked the Chaos Laboratory musically, but the mastering is laughable - the track volume jumps up and down (check the first one and the last one - 3 times louder!). I know it's stupid, but things like that annoy me and take away all the pleasure of listening to otherwise good music... I mostly listen to whole CDs at once, so it's really pissing me that I have to adjust volume once the track changes... I think I'll get the Avatar's re-release, because it's properly remasterd :)

As for the 2nd GMS, technically it's more consistent and the music is really cool - very crazy & funny, with all sorts of unexpected sounds & effects. Very noisy and screechy too - I really like it :)

603610[/snapback]

Sounds interesting. Well, I look forward to one day getting it :)

As for that 10K bid you put up, who is that guy :huh: Jez, I know only one bigger idiot. The one that bids on it :lol:

As for that 10K bid you put up, who is that guy :huh:  Jez, I know only one bigger idiot. The one that bids on it  :lol:

DP should be praying for people not to bid on that auction, because otherwise he'd have to add all those 102 records to the list :lol:;)

$10,000  :o  :o  :o

I'd like to see who pays that.

605880[/snapback]

Not only is the price a total joke, but the condition of the records seems to be utter shit. The seller is delusional.

What does that mean  :huh:  If people bid on this auction, DP will have to add ... what to the list ? Me no understand. :ph34r:

605910[/snapback]

In one of the threads here was a list of most sought-after & valuable CDs, updated by DP. If this lot was to be sold, it would mean that every one of those records is worth 98$, which is enough to put them on that list :)

edit: it's here and few posts above that :)

Oh my fucking god

Crop Circles...

Now that is madness, it's probably more then what Auracle paid for the 3 tracks! Crazy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

His profile:

Profile: All items in my collection are for sale for the right price. Feel free to contact me with an offer...

lol... 650€ for a piece of plastic? I could pay the rent of my house of it!

Oh my fucking god

Crop Circles...

Now that is madness, it's probably more then what Auracle paid for the 3 tracks! Crazy  :lol:  :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:

His profile:

Profile: All items in my collection are for sale for the right price. Feel free to contact me with an offer...

606507[/snapback]

nice one :P

Oh my fucking god

Crop Circles...

Now that is madness, it's probably more then what Auracle paid for the 3 tracks! Crazy  :lol:  :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:

His profile:

606507[/snapback]

WTF?

Whoever buys that has more money than sense.

Oh my fucking god

Crop Circles...

His profile:

606507[/snapback]

300 would be allready ENOUGH for collectors item, but this is just far fetched.

Ok, this is not a record amount or anything - it's not even psy-related...

But a couple of days ago, some American collector contacted me thru Discogs and offered me $50 for this: http://www.discogs.com/release/495362

I have no idea where I got it from and I don't think I've ever played it... So I accepted and he immideately wired the money to my Paypal.

Pretty good deal! :)

/DP