the bids are on could be a record

technosomy

But it's pretty expensive to get money out of paypal, isn't it? There's a fees for the actual transfer to your account and a bad exchange rate to your own currency, I think. You wanna check it beforehand anyhow. If you sell for 50 usd and you get 35 usd, is it worth it ?

If you're COMPLETELY screwed then off course it doesn't matter ... <_<

Thanks a lot Skeletonman. I guess I wouldn't use paypal but either transfer the money from one bankacount to another or send the cash. But let's see...

50 Euros? Not that bad but I was hoping for more... ;)

Well, I'm completely broke (and I mean completely) and since this is one of the few items of my collection that is worth something and that I would actually sell...

597714[/snapback]

I think this guy hoped for more too, but that's eBay - you only get as much as people are willing to pay...

I think this guy hoped for more too, but that's eBay - you only get as much as people are willing to pay...

597757[/snapback]

Page Not Responding

The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.

Please try the options below:

Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.

Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.

If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page

Come on, Joske. Top 1-2  :lol:

And it's SUCH a bargain right now. Oops, ending in 2 hours ...  :P

597805[/snapback]

Please tell what it was when it ends...

Though, from my experience most of the rare CDs have no bids until last hours, because everyone set up snipping programs / sites to win those without unnecesary pushing the price up... :rolleyes:

I am not really sure, but they may heave meant the one I won:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280021774803

btw antic I will reply to you in private soon... like, tonight =) *back to work*

597878[/snapback]

lol, not that one, I can still buy it for very little money... The object is... Asia 2001 Live! :P

lol, not that one, I can still buy it for very little money... The object is... Asia 2001 Live! :P

597889[/snapback]

Is it really any good? I keep hearing about those CDs ('Live' in particular), but in most reviews people refer to his music as mass produced, cheesy and amateurish... :unsure:

Is it really any good? I keep hearing about those CDs ('Live' in particular), but in most reviews people refer to his music as mass produced, cheesy and amateurish...  :unsure:

597894[/snapback]

Well, to some extent that may be true, but the first 3 tracks on "Live" are among the best "uplifting" goa trance tracks of all time - in these versions, I might add. That alone makes the CD worth a LOT of money. And for someone like me, who's been after this very CD since 1996 (10 years now... seriously) it would be a real milestone to finally get it. But I predict this one will sell for the equivalent of about €150, and I can say right now that I won't top that.

When I was new to Goa and to e-bay, I paid so much for Transwave - Helium that I'm ashamed to ever admit how much I spent.  All I can say is that it was so insane that it can't ever be repeated.  I didn't know how ebay worked and started bidding several days early and I'm guessing that the seller or seller's friend artifically jacked up the price by continually raising the bid.  Either that or there was someone else as insane as I was.

Generally, when I want an album badly enough, money is not an issue.....but this blew even those limits....I still shudder to think about it because I see Transwave - Helium sell quite regularly for a tiny fraction of what I shelled out for it..

.....live and learn.

512660[/snapback]

Transwave - Helium... classic. Pure gold. If it was $50 or less the I'd say it was worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

another one that broke the 100 list (dp add it to the list)

damm

sorry senobyte i tried to get it for you

but wasn't willing to pay that much

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

601549[/snapback]

/Threads merged. Could we try and keep all these in the same thread? Thanks!

/DP

I've never understood what's so special about that album or other Asia 2001 releases.

601586[/snapback]

well, both Psykedelia and Live are the summum of goa trance for me, only awesome tracks imo, there is power, feeling and madness in all of the tracks, and as an extra you get the 2 mfg remixes... Yabba :)

I think Skeletonman's post was rather sarcastic :P I have no idea about what cd he was talking about :D

597897[/snapback]

Haha, yes, I was being sarcastic :lol:

But damnit, there's another really REALLY REALLY rare cd ending very very very very soon ...

... shit !! What's happening to me and my attitude :huh:

Oh no ..... !!! 6 6 6 coming on ............ :wacko::ph34r: