So what do you think about the new Younger Brother

traveller

I think i will buy this album, it´s as usual something different, but i miss a bit the hallucinogen influences.

491485[/snapback]

Well doh we'll all buy this album :)

We didn't need samples to know that B)

I like the downtempoish YB touch a lot :)

Of course i voted, god´s toached me again, if it is simon GODFORD!!! i always will vote such an option if it´s about simon godford, fuck this man has given me so much good feelings while i had bad feelings because of fucking school and stuff.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hey guys, I don't know you, but I'm looking forward for Hallucinogen's Twisted 2 in ................................................ 2035!!! :lol:

It's sure at 100% he will make it for paying his retirement! :P

Well yes they're wonderful. I heard TBC, Battery and Sleepwaker on Ministry of Sound and was really pleased. Top stuff.

http://www.ministryofsound.com/Radio/DJMix...%20Wave%20Radio

Too bad I'll have to wait another year till they manage to release the album  :P  <_<

491512[/snapback]

I like your optimism

The samples sound ok but I'm not really that much into downtempo. I liked the older YB tracks better. But I'll wait for the full tracks until I make my final judgement.

I adore the samples but then Posford and Prometheus are my two favourite artists so I expected nothing less. It's interesting how Benji's signature is the more prevalent on both samples.

Thanks for providing the samples

I think I do like this, especially sleepwalker. Chester sounds nice too but I don't like them vocal thingies, however musically I like it, makes me wanna hear a full length album...

Voted for "I feel.. like you know pandimensional omnipotent traveller.. you know"

I've no idea what it means, but it sounds fun :huh:

cheers

"Whaddawegoin' do Posford ma' maaan?"

"Dunno, mista' Prometheus. Le's jus' take these vocal's n' cuttemup an like... U kno dat effect make vocal go all 'krkkkkkahhhhhhkkrk' ye le's use dat wun."

"Great i de maan."