Whats Your opinion About ULTIMAE Records?

d_vision

Hello People....

How Are you?

Whats Your opinion About ULTIMAE Records?

I think is the BEST AMBIENT-TRANCE Label....

The atmosphere,the vibe,the projects,the artwork,the profesional all is great!!!

That music waiting to discover it...its a trip to another world....

I have the luck to hear AES DANA live-djset in ATHENS!!!(Amazing)

check it:

www.ultimae.com

!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not my cup of tea

i prefer the beatless releases, the rest reminds me too much of very well made slowed down trance

while i think very highly of it, it is a bit too similar for my taste

also, i will take their artist album over the compilations any day (today, a couple of years back, i absolutely loved the fahrenheit series, up until no 3 approximately when i started getting tired of them)

One of the worst. They have exactly one acceptable artist in their roster, Asura. The rest are... not good.

411250[/snapback]

You checked latest Solar Fields? even my granmum, who HATES electronic music, likes it alot! :)

One of the worst. They have exactly one acceptable artist in their roster, Asura. The rest are... not good.

411250[/snapback]

Hehe, Asura is pretty much the one artist from ultimae that I _dont_ like :rolleyes:

And btw I understabnd that CBL can be boring... but for me it's very interesting... smooth, floating and moody, quite hypnotizing at times and at times also very beautiful melodywise.

Anyway, on topic... (?) (lol) Ultimae is one of my favourite labels, if not the most favourite.

Hehe, Asura is pretty much the one artist from ultimae that I _dont_ like  :rolleyes:

And btw I understabnd that CBL can be boring... but for me it's very interesting... smooth, floating and moody, quite hypnotizing at times and at times also very beautiful melodywise.

Anyway, on topic... (?) (lol) Ultimae is one of my favourite labels, if not the most favourite.

411325[/snapback]

Agree completely.

Yes, i agree that Ultimae is one off the greatest label ever ... the design, the artists, the spirit off this world is wonderfull.

When i bought my new solar field album, i received lot of postcards and one with a nice word from them, they sent me some stuff for having nice feeling when listening the release. All their cover art are nice, Ultimae is a world from outer space. If you don't like ambiant, it's sure it's hard to appreciate ultimae ... thanx for this team and this job.

Keep up the good work.

411250[/snapback]

One of the worst??? Hey man are you ok?

Do you listen Ambient?

I Dont think so!!!

Have you ever listen anything of ULTIMAE releases???

I propose you to listen something of ultimae and then you may change your opinion!!!

Behind sounds, is something ELSE....discover it....

peace

Interchill is the best chill label imo.

411370[/snapback]

Yes, Interchill records is verry good too. Verry nice releases!!!

My Opinion is Ultimae Records is the best AMBIENT-TRANCE Label,

and definitely there are many good labels too with good releases!!!label like:

Interchill

Cosmicleaf (New Greek Verry good label)

L.S.D - Dragonfly Records

Chillcode Records

Dakini Records

and many more psytrance labels to release ambient-chill albums & comp like:

Z.M.A Records

iboga

and many more...

I just want to say that sound Of ULTIMAE RECORDS IS Unique...

Just Simple...

Peace...

They don't even make ambient. The make chilly psy. Very little of what we listen to is ambient, I just call it that to make people understand what I mean.

Just like techno. Everybody calls trance techno, but it isn't.