The New GMS album

Frontier Psychiatrist

Actually higher is pretty good :)

not that I would necessary buy this but I woulnd't mind hearing some of this stuff at parties.. I certainly prefer this over Duvdev playing Scooter any day..

380336[/snapback]

havent heard new GMS but for sure i would prefer it over new im psypop. at least gms arent singing. :unsure:

I was finally able to listen to the samples from the first view tracks at saikosounds. Doesn't sound that bad, in fact I'm thinking about buying it. I would even say that I like it more than their last album.

I was finally able to listen to the samples from the first view tracks at saikosounds. Doesn't sound that bad, in fact I'm thinking about buying it. I would even say that I like it more than their last album.

382795[/snapback]

It's definitely better than the last 2 1200 mics albums.

You should get it.

It's definitely better than the last 2 1200 mics albums.

You should get it.

382797[/snapback]

I liked the two last 1200 Mics albums too... Damn, I need money to buy all the new CDs I want!!

Oh, you do?  :unsure:

I mean, really? You need money to buy CDs?  :huh:

;)

382902[/snapback]

Ok, you got me... :lol::lol:

I meant that I need a shitload of money for the CDs I want. In fact I'm fucking broke so no CDs for me in a while. Or only from trading...

Ok, you got me...  :lol:  :lol:

I meant that I need a shitload of money for the CDs I want. In fact I'm fucking broke so no CDs for me in a while. Or only from trading...

382919[/snapback]

How did he get you? I really dont get that. at all. ive tried. but nothing. could you explain for me please?...having a blonde moment.....

My opinion regarding Growling Mad Scientists is that they're proper e-music playboys.

They spend their time going to good clubs and listening to the cream of the crop elegant house/electro/techno in Ibiza and when then they go back home and are like "hey.. how about we play some video game?" (ie: "How about we make some music for the dance floor???") and sit in front of their computers and hard gear and mount layer over layer.

GMS's productions are technically good in my opinion. It is indeed generic full-on, but somehow they manage to get better stuff out on CDs and some remixes that other projects simply cannot.

They have charisma and the crowd (especially the ladies) seem to dig 'em.. the psy-playboys :lol:

They even speak some portuguese!!

I liked the new album with the Batman tune remixed (Baty Boy), with a few tracks which are hits already (played @ Sonica and @ all major parties in Brazil I've been lately).

Psynews's readers are more or less pickier about what they listen to, but I found it interesting to read FP alongside with others saying GMS's album was at least alright ;)

Respect to all the comments!

:)

How did he get you? I really dont get that. at all. ive tried. but nothing. could you  explain for me please?...having a blonde moment.....

382929[/snapback]

I was stating the obviously: I need money to buy CDs. (Yeah right, as if I could pay with stones...) But what I wanted to say is that I'm broke. See?

I was stating the obviously: I need money to buy CDs. (Yeah right, as if I could pay with stones...) But what I wanted to say is that I'm broke. See?

382954[/snapback]

oh ok. but thats not funny and not really worth commenting on.

Ok, each to their own.

Thanks for the explination... :)

I liked the new album with the Batman tune remixed (Baty Boy), with a few tracks which are hits already

382952[/snapback]

Not having heard the album at all, stuff like a Batman-psy-mix doesn't really make me want to check it out either. As if their version of Star Wars wasn't bad enough :P I really thought they might have matured, but apparently it's still not my cup of T(rance).

Not having heard the album at all, stuff like a Batman-psy-mix doesn't really make me want to check it out either. As if their version of Star Wars wasn't bad enough :P I really thought they might have matured, but apparently it's still not my cup of T(rance).

383016[/snapback]

You should give it a shot. And musically/technically they have matured. Perhaps your music taste has changed as I don't think their music has changed its style from what it was a couple of years back, so...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

we prefer to be called "recreational users"

383025[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: