black people in the scene....

Dajek

I said i hate rap and barely tolerate hip-hop.....

thats the way i feel.Should i say that i like it just for the sake of being good and open minded?

fuck that i HATE Rap,now i HATE hip-hop too and i HATE all those who like it!!!

Its stupid,talks about nothing else than sex,drugs and violence and i fucking loathe it!

i hate the way rappers act,wearing 10kg of gold on theyr necks,walking like they have been raped by horses,and all that shit....

Let them say what ever they want about psy i dont give a flying fuck about it...

coming from people that snort lines all day long and listen to an ex-convict,ex-killer,ex dealer,ex-junkie, bitch about his life on the street and how he dit dat and dat and yo yo yo i couldnt care less

i am not the type of guy that say Yeah psy rules killaaaaaaarghhhh,i like it a lot but i accept a lot of different musics like

trip-hop,jazz,blues,classical,rock,metal,house,dance,techno but i hate that thing called rap

am talking about RAP not hip-hop....hip-hop is on the thin red line between crap and barely tolerable music for me!!!

but i hate rap.....it gives me headaches,makes me want to kill everything that moves...

Forget what i said,am not ruining my day thinking about that bad thing....

430167[/snapback]

lol

rap is what the rappers do.. they rap..

hiphop is the music, and the general culture consisting of 4 elements[djing, graffiti,mcing, breakdancing]

It's people who say "RAP SUXXX STUPID HATERS PSY RULES HAHAA"

that make us all sound like retards...

Seriously, you don't think people who hear some psy say the exast same shit back...

stupid fast beats with crazy sounds and drugs and bla bla bla...

seriously...

i thought ud know better than use their ways...

430172[/snapback]

exactly

hey snowball mate..

what you say it's just wrong.

Its stupid,talks about nothing else than sex,drugs and violence and i fucking loathe it!

i hate the way rappers act,wearing 10kg of gold on theyr necks,walking like they have been raped by horses,and all that shit....

just another generalisation.

it's what i said above. Do you judge Psy-scene listening to Skazi and Eskimo and Astrix??same thing

Not all rappers act like that

not all rappers have nothing to say

thats the way i feel.Should i say that i like it just for the sake of being good and open minded?

no, you could just say you would not like.

Not generalising and saying ALL rappers suck and you hate them all and all those who like it.

430188[/snapback]

I tend to agree. I'd rather drink a big bowl of other people's spit or suck the cum from the penis of an old man with herpes rather than be subjected to some twat rapping.

hey nick you are not far from cyprus you should come and i will take you on a little trip trip around the hip-hop,rap ,whatever they call it now, places...

the only nice thing i can tell you about them is the women,plenty and beatiful...now if i could convince them to cross the street and come with me to some electro parties that would be fantastic....but they seem to miss they showing off gorillas with pimped rides...too bad for them

hey nick you are not far from cyprus you should come and i will take you on a little trip trip around the hip-hop,rap ,whatever they call it now, places...

the only nice thing i can tell you about them is the women,plenty and beatiful...now if i could convince them to cross the street and come with me to some electro parties that would be fantastic....but they seem to miss they showing off gorillas with pimped rides...too bad for them

430223[/snapback]

heheh yes i know your point..i agree

but it's just because it has become too mainstream, and rather POP music than hiphop..

what i mean to say is that there was and probably still is hiphop with clever rhymes and interesting ideas and messages, and dope productions/beats...

;)

try to download some Aesop Rock or Mos Def or Talib Kweli for example[their older stuff]

what bothered me is not that you hate it...

i hate it too, believe it or not...

it's the way you say it...

and u hate everyone who likes it?

what if you like both rap and psy? ever thought of that? it's very possible...

basically if u hate everyone who likes rap, then u hate a lot of the people around me, and probably around a lot of people on this forum... not the smartest thing to say...

Listening to hiphop doesn't make you an dumbass.

IMO acting like teh ghett0 gangsta does just that.

I'll put my hand up and admit I've heard one or two (and I mean one or two) good political rap songs but all that crap about Mercedes', Gucci, Prada, guns, 'bitches' and money just bores me.

I mean really, who can sing about that sort of thing and expect to be taken seriously?

I'll put my hand up and admit I've heard one or two (and I mean one or two) good political rap songs but all that crap about Mercedes', Gucci, Prada, guns, 'bitches' and money just bores me.

I mean really, who can sing about that sort of thing and expect to be taken seriously?

430295[/snapback]

*Into the void again*

that's the pop-mainstream attitude , equivalent of skazi's and co attitude in psy.

Also rap that talks about gangs and drugdealing and how life on the streets is can be quite entertaining sometimes[e.g Big L .. ] , not all rappers of course killed and raped and generally did what they said in their rhymes, some tracks were just to show rhyming skills and flow/mcing skills, you need to grasp that..

Generally i also HATEEEEEE 90% of today's rap that's shown on mtv and such, but condemning a whole genre is quite close-minded.

Btw hiphop can also be part of electronic music , and there are certain crews with interesting experimental productions and style [e.g Anti-pop Consortium and Prefuse 73, released on WARP RECORDS]

whatever.

*Into the void again*

that's the pop-mainstream attitude , equivalent of skazi's and co attitude in psy.

430309[/snapback]

No, that's my attitude (or opinion). I don't speak for the manistream but if I did I'd probably say rap and hip-hop are great as they they seem to top the charts every other week.

No, that's my attitude (or opinion). I don't speak for the manistream but if I did I'd probably say rap and hip-hop are great as they they seem to top the charts every other week.

430319[/snapback]

you misunderstand me so much recently :huh:

I didnt say it's your attitude

i said that this:

but all that crap about Mercedes', Gucci, Prada, guns, 'bitches' and money just bores me.

attitude of "hiphopers" is the same attitude skazi and his friends have in the fullon

psypop scene..

;)

i disagree...

i HATE broccoli... am i immature?

EDIT: actually i don't hate broccoli.. i hate EATING broccoli... so much for that point...

430339[/snapback]

i said LITERALY HATE, not that "i dislike it so much that i couldnt care less" hate.

I hate poverty, war and famine and I mean really hate them.

430362[/snapback]

i mean cmon - thats too much of energy you lose there, isnt it? whats the point - just hating wont make things different, it will just tease you and piss you off <_< ?!

IMO

Edited by reger

i mean cmon - thats too much of energy you lose there, isnt it? whats the point - just hating wont make things different, it will just tease you and piss you off <_< ?!

IMO

430368[/snapback]

I agree with you up to a point but I believe hatred is a powerful energy that can be wielded to do great good. An acute hatred of poverty for example might lead a person to do charity work. An acute hatred of pollution and waste can lead people to a more responsible lifestyle. Know what I mean?

I agree with you up to a point but I believe hatred is a powerful energy that can be wielded to do great good. An acute hatred of poverty for example might lead a person to do charity work. An acute hatred of pollution and waste can lead people to a more responsible lifestyle. Know what I mean?

430415[/snapback]

yup ;)

perhaps its partially my english too, because i speak about THE HATRED [die you mother fuckers and then guy with axe goes bananas and so on] :)