Sungirl

Guest Rain

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be possible (the mullet I mean). It's a very trendy hairstyle in Europe at the moment. And I don't mean with the white trash but with the "trendy" house people and all. Oh my...

newsflash

skazi and sungirl together

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i'm so freakin jealous. feel my anger.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:) @ the helmet guy

Posted Image

359585[/snapback]

Skazi even looks like a Twat..... :lol::lol::lol:

Posted Image

crying with laughter at Mr Far Left! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes and Stella pwnz Sungirl for sure!

for the following reasons:

1. She is not pictured with Skazi

2. She actually plays good music

3. Her name rocks - sungirl has a dumb name when you realise she wears primarily black and it is evident that her lily white skin hasn't seen the sun in like 20 years.

Yes and Stella pwnz Sungirl for sure!

for the following reasons:

1. She is not pictured with Skazi

2. She actually plays good music

3. Her name rocks - sungirl has a dumb name when you realise she wears primarily black and it is evident that her lily white skin hasn't seen the sun in like 20 years.

359754[/snapback]

4. Sungirl will have to change her dj name ... she's gonna get old at some point. :D

also, i reckon Skazi is not very tall, is he?

DJs like never smile...

Theyr that cool.

360085[/snapback]

I saw one on full moon don't remember which one, a dj on mdma continue smilying, at the end of the set I hated her face :lol:

that fake smile :rolleyes:

Stella played one of the yuckiest full-on morning sets at a festival I went to last year... on the other hand, she also played a wicked show here in Toronto.

I think I'm breaking a convention by rating a female dj on her actual performance, and not looks. You may now stab me with harpoons.

I think I'm breaking a convention by rating a female dj on her actual performance, and not looks. You may now stab me with harpoons.

360243[/snapback]

Finally, someone who has the same opinion as me. I'm sick of talk about female djs just because they are pretty/good looking/fuckable/whatever. Sure, cute girls are very nice, but if the dj can't play, well ...

Good luck to all female djs though, and male djs. I don't care what sex you are, just your skills.

I wonder if female psytrance fans have got their own secret forums where they post pictures of male artists/djs and rate them? :huh: