Recommend talented&unsigned tracks

Cybernetika

Just got to listen to a really awesome Goa-ish track which is so damn driving. I absolutely love it and though I gotta share it with you :)

The artist is called Formosus

Go to this page:

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=46964

there are 2 tunes available for download. The awesome track I'm talking about is called "Vibration" ... Prepare for hi-energy Goa :)

Now it's your turn. Have you got a recommendation you want to share with us? A really good tune by a very talented producer that is available for free? Show them here please! :)

When www.mp3.com was like it was before, there was a French artist called Crossing Mind who released very good oldschool goa. I downloaded all of his stuff, still listen to it regularly. I rate him(them?) the second best oldschool artist, just after Etnica/Pleiadians..

The one who searches, will find. :P

Some of my links i found during my "GODDAMNIWANTMOREGOA"-queste

Solid Xciter bit trancy synths, very musical & chilly. Nice stuff. Something very unusual.

Xtrack

old skooooooooooooooool :lol:

infinite dimensions not so old skool but still old skool.

And This track is called Moni :) , found it a few weeks ago. But it's a lousy trance track. :P

dream gate full on

Quasar

Shamaniacs

And off course, my homemade music

page 1

page2

page3

all free for download, nice listening.

Not really goa, but sounds cool imo. Turkish/eastern european sounds. I bet it would be a hit in "eastern" countries.

http://home.student.uu.se/k/kaaz6959/tabriz/tabriz_112.mp3

or

http://trance.nu/v3/forums/viewtopic.php?t=110174

:)

324971[/snapback]

Ive heard some of his previous work (mostly uplifting trance) and did't really like it, but this tune is really awesome! Sure hope this one is getting a release.

Thanks for the link mate

Ive heard some of his previous work (mostly uplifting trance) and did't really like it, but this tune is really awesome! Sure hope this one is getting a release.

Thanks for the link mate

325052[/snapback]

Yes, this track sure is top notch! His best work IMO. :)

Just cos no-one else has said it yet... That track Vibration ROCKS!!!!! :):D:):D

Just when the guy's voice goes "VIBRAAAAATTTIOOOON!!!" is amazing! Maybe it's made better by the fact that I'm studying elementary particles atm too :)

• 1 month later...