This weeks good covers

Trolsk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is purdy:

Posted Image

And the samples sound pretty sweet also.

dunno about the samples, but the cover looks nice :D

Me thinks so too... just wish I had better printer or priting paper (dunno what will help) so it would look as crisp sitting in my jewel-case :P

But nice job!

yeah it was intended for printing... i actually have a version (roughly twice the size of the one being distributed with the download) that was fitted for digipack printing. It's slighly different than the internet version on the back as well... i can send you a copy if you wish ;)

what really stopped the CD production was the tonality it acquired in CYMK which did not translate well from thr RGB version... and... the fact we were getting slighly raped by distro's to print and publish... i guess the important part was the music, which i never found if you liked or you didn't :unsure:

on with the topic...

Posted Image

B)

yeah it was intended for printing... i actually have a version (roughly twice the size of the one being distributed with the download) that was fitted for digipack printing. It's slighly different than the internet version on the back as well... i can send you a copy if you wish ;)

what really stopped the CD production was the tonality it acquired in CYMK which did not translate well from thr RGB version... and... the fact we were getting slighly raped by distro's to print and publish... i guess the important part was the music, which i never found if you liked or you didn't :unsure:

I would have liked to see a this cover as a digipack release... that would have been perfect, too bad it did'nt work out, seems like there has been put quite an effort in the making of it as well! But what the heck... maybe next time! I have a friend (my roomie actually) who have made a lot digital art (as well traditional) and he have had quite a hassle with color prints aswell... well it aint easy! But I would love to get a copy of the print meant for the digipack, so maybe I can give that a print :)

And u are right... the music the most important part! And really like it, *I think I might roll a small one and give it a spin now! :P

I actually quite like this cover... its trippy ^_^

Posted Image