New Hallucinogen?

seraph

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually listened to a Skazi set, and enjoyed it??? :blink: Man, the only suitable cure for you is heavy medication!  :ph34r:

303152[/snapback]

I think he only wanted to be clever there...

I can't imagine ANYONE except immature kids listening to his live 'act'... :huh:

Guest The Journey Man Project

Mmmm interesting, I used it as an example and not at all say I'ma Skazi fan, just that I enkyed his set more... once again, psy snobs at psynews rule! forgot that if you release 2 good albums 8-9 yers ago you're still considered god...

Simon is the most talented artist of the present

try to argue about this B)

303043[/snapback]

Well......i trully respect Simon and his works,he is da king but when i think of talent......i usually think of X-Dream :)

Doesn;t look like I'm banned and Simon is still burnt out... needs to lay of the acid for a while... give me the likes of Nabi records any day :P

Hallucinogen listeners are so dedicated. I'm rather neutral on the whole matter. I'll offer my objective point of view: it's been clear for a while, given his lack of production and various interviews etc., that Simon himself feels somewhat burned out and is lacking the kind of inspiration needed to produce a wicked Hallucinogen album that could even come close to pleasing his dedicated worshipers. I highly doubt he will ever again release a pure Simon only H album. Even if he did, I can imagine the cries of dissappointment. The expectations are so high. I think the best you can hope for is a full collaboration album...

Hallucinogen listeners are so dedicated. I'm rather neutral on the whole matter. I'll offer my objective point of view: it's been clear for a while, given his lack of production and various interviews etc., that Simon himself feels somewhat burned out and is lacking the kind of inspiration needed to produce a wicked Hallucinogen album that could even come close to pleasing his dedicated worshipers. I highly doubt he will ever again release a pure Simon only H album. Even if he did, I can imagine the cries of dissappointment. The expectations are so high. I think the best you can hope for is a full collaboration album...

303460[/snapback]

i'm afraid you are right.

high expectations kill any album

I found his lasts tracks on Unusual Suspects 2 reaaally mediocre compared to his older releases!

303529[/snapback]

Thats about the same that i found out, almost crap... Sorry, but he´s lost his magic touch for now, but maybe it will be back later on.... B)

He should probably take a break since his recent stuff hasn't been anything else than mediocre... Hal - Twisted and Hal - TLD are from another galaxy when compared to f.ex. GT4 comp track... Simon should stop making music if his not inspired anymore... that's what I think

edit: total massive ownage of page 3!

Mmmm interesting, I used it as an example and not at all say I'ma Skazi fan, just that I enkyed his set more... once again, psy snobs at psynews rule!  forgot that if you release 2 good albums 8-9 yers ago you're still considered god...

303398[/snapback]

yeah....beacause the latest sphongle album IS like 9 years old.... right? <_<

woohoo clever thinking but did you ever think that seeing as the thread was about Hallucinogen and not abotu Shpongle I may have been referring to the last Hallucinogen album? Wake up and smell the coffee lads, Overdose can count dates but not read thread titles properly!!

once again, psy snobs at psynews rule! forgot that if you release 2 good albums 8-9 yers ago you're still considered god...

woohoo clever thinking but did you ever think that seeing as the thread was about Hallucinogen and not abotu Shpongle I may have been referring to the last Hallucinogen album? Wake up and smell the coffee lads, Overdose can count dates but not read thread titles properly!!

dumb ass.. you were obviously referring to Simon Posford in general..

woohoo clever thinking but did you ever think that seeing as the thread was about Hallucinogen and not abotu Shpongle I may have been referring to the last Hallucinogen album?  Wake up and smell the coffee lads, Overdose can count dates but not read thread titles properly!!

303646[/snapback]

really? hallucinogen is simon posford. and to be honest. simon posford is sphongle (more so than raja ram thats for sure). so yes i can read titles. and unlike you, i also have the rudamentary ability to read between the lines too. :o;)

And as for Nabi Shnabi Records. Dude, even on a scale of dark psy Nabi releases crap. I heard some previews of their last compilation and it sounds like a fart sound stratched over 70 minutes with some reverb and over distorted kick drum. Or in other words it sounds like Happy Hardcore. And frankly after hearing albums such as Hallucinogen's Twisted and yea UNS2 i have bigger urge to play my mom's Garth Brooks' albums than to suffer with this aural rape. Jesus, what are you high on? Ariel Ultra?

I still don't understand what's the deal with that noise music "dark psy", should I take some hard drugs to dig it?

I don't think that any of the dark psy artist can reach at least 10% of Simon's level.

ND

You're all such idiots, I put forward my opinion about Simon Psoford and you take it it like I fucked your mother up the arse... he's somebody who makes music, he is not your best friend... now I know why I left this site for so long and I'm leaving again, you're all over sensitive idiots! I'm sure if Simon really found me offending by saying I think he's burnt out he'd come and say something, but unlike all of you, he has better things to dowith his time...