New Hallucinogen?

seraph

now I know why I left this site for so long and I'm leaving again, you're all over sensitive idiots!

303833[/snapback]

Not you too... There will be no-one left! :(

Take care. :)

And actually, he does have a point - what's the point of going to a hallucinogen set if there is no new material being played there? Might as well stay home and trip there, cost you a lot less, for sure.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all such idiots, I put forward my opinion about Simon Psoford and you take it it like I fucked your mother up the arse... he's somebody who makes music, he is not your best friend... now I know why I left this site for so long and I'm leaving again, you're all over sensitive idiots!  I'm sure if Simon really found me offending by saying I think he's burnt out he'd come and say something, but unlike all of you, he has better things to dowith his time...

303833[/snapback]

Chill out now, you come in here and talk shit about one of the legends of psy, and expect everyone to agree with you? This is a discussions forum for hell's sake, if you can't handle that you have a problem - not the other people in here.

Not you too... There will be no-one left!  :(

What's the point of going to a hallucinogen set if there is no new material being played there? Might as well stay home and trip there, cost you a lot less, for sure.

303835[/snapback]

Well, for me the point would be to hear him FOR THE FIRST time...

That's why I would actually LIKE to hear old classics...

303898[/snapback]

Yep, for me too! I also think it's bad that he hasn't released a new album since Lone Deranger but I love his old tracks and I would go to see him immediately to enjoy that sound. But once again taste differs...

..then again he has tweaked all his tunes to pass the 21st century psytrance standards.. they sound rather different to the albums when he does em live :P

303935[/snapback]

Well, yeah, of course, quite expected, it would be crazy to play the same songs without variation all the time...Is he strecthing the songs or just playing original version with tweaks ?

I would like to hear longer, tripped out version, made specifically for live act...Is he doing something like that ?

303898[/snapback]

Well, of course you would for the first time. :)

But if you went again, a few years later and he was playing the same stuff, wouldn't you be bored by it?

Well, of course you would for the first time. :)

But if you went again, a few years later and he was playing the same stuff, wouldn't you be bored by it?

304060[/snapback]

No, I wouldn't...

I still enjoy in any of his tracks with the same passion as before...

In my case, once great song, always great song. I am not kind of guy that easily gets bored with classics. I can't even imagine people selling their old classics cause they are fed up with them, or bored... :huh:

For example, I've heard Total Eclipse - Transparent Mind at least 100 times, maybe even more, since 1995, so, for 10 years, that song is still one of my favourite ones and I am sure I would be able to listen to it when I am 70 as well...I guess that belongs to my Unsanity I was talking in my thread, but I actually find it normal to like the classics forever, same like all of the great classical pieces are still listenable, even after hundreds of years... ;)

No, I wouldn't...

I still enjoy in any of his tracks with the same passion as before...

In my case, once great song, always great song. I am not kind of guy that easily gets bored with classics. I can't even imagine people selling their old classics cause they are fed up with them, or bored... :huh:

For example, I've heard Total Eclipse - Transparent Mind at least 100 times, maybe even more, since 1995, so, for 10 years, that song is still one of my favourite ones and I am sure I would be able to listen to it when I am 70 as well...I guess that belongs to my Unsanity I was talking in my thread, but I actually find it normal to like the classics forever, same like all of the great classical pieces are still listenable, even after hundreds of years... ;)

304068[/snapback]

I totally understand you, I'm exactly the same with music. I can still listen to tracks I liked when I was 12 or 13 and still love them. I don't understand people who change their favourite tracks or even change music styles like underpants and never look back at what they used to love hearing.

I totally understand you, I'm exactly the same with music. I can still listen to tracks I liked when I was 12 or 13 and still love them. I don't understand people who change their favourite tracks or even change music styles like underpants and never look back at what they used to love hearing.

304118[/snapback]

I don't like the music i was listening to at my early teens :) dj bobo, dr alban & all that :o:unsure:

I don't like the music i was listening to at my early teens :) dj bobo, dr alban  & all that  :o  :unsure:

304134[/snapback]

Hah...

You've been listening to that trash ?

No wonder why are you so exclusive now with Twisted output...

I used to listen to Offspring, The Clash, Rage Against The Machine, Depeche Mode when I was 13-14...

And then I've heard Prodigy in 1993, Charly song, it started from there for me...That insane childish serious structure od the song was my first encounter with twisted concept...

The beginning of my cyberdelic era of sonic electronic waves penetrating my brain on very intense levels. Yummy !

It seems that Prodigy introduced 70 % of nowadays trancers and technics to the scene...

HOLY PRODIGY

Joking

:P

Hah...

You've been listening to that trash ?

No wonder why are you so exclusive now with Twisted output...

I used to listen to Offspring, The Clash, Rage Against The Machine, Depeche Mode when I was 13-14...

And then I've heard Prodigy in 1993, Charly song, it started from there for me...That insane childish serious structure od the song was my first encounter with twisted concept...

The beginning of my cyberdelic era of sonic electronic waves penetrating my brain on very intense levels. Yummy !

It seems that Prodigy introduced 70 % of nowadays trancers and technics to the scene...

HOLY PRODIGY

Joking

:P

304144[/snapback]

I said early teens.. meaning 11,12.. around 6th grade i got into greenday/nirvana/offspring/punk thingy

" Simon should stop making music if his not inspired anymore... that's what I think"

I really wonder though in general if that is what he has been doing(not doing)?

I mean im sure a new hallucinogen album would sell like crazy, and its been 7 years now since the last one. He could have easily put out 2 albums in that time.

I say hats off to simon for not just pumping out a hallucinogen album of uninspired crap to make money, something he could have so easily done.

Personally i think we need a petition that goes to Process and Simon to get over the past and make a fucking full Beast album.

the man is more into house than psy.

i also heard he will be hosting a "groupie whore-out" in his studio, so line up ; )

304188[/snapback]

Actually i think you are a bit right there Unikos, because i saw him at the Fusion Festival, i´m about 100% sure about it!

So maybe he gets more inspiration from there and use in his own projects?

About the groupie thing, i leave that to Traveller :P

Hallucinogen - Twisted 1995

Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences 1995

Mystery of the Yeti - Part 1 1996

Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger 1997

Shpongle - Are You Shpongled 1998

Celtic Cross - Hicksville 1998

Mystery of the Yeti - Part 2 1999

Shpongle - Tales Of The Inexpressible 2001

Younger Brother - A Flock Of Bleeps 2003

Shpongle - Nothing Lasts.. But Nothing Is Lost 2005

plus 80% of uns 1 & uns 2

" Simon should stop making music if his not inspired anymore... that's what I think"

I mean im sure a new hallucinogen album would sell like crazy, and its been 7 years now since the last one. He could have easily put out 2 albums in that time.

I say hats off to simon for not just pumping out a hallucinogen album of uninspired crap to make money, something he could have so easily done.

Personally i think we need a petition that goes to Process and Simon to get over the past and make a fucking full Beast album.

304172[/snapback]

Hey, watch your words young man, or you will burn my ears...BEAST album ! Ahhh !

That is stunning idea, never crossed my mind actually... :huh:

Great idea ! Let's torture Simon via email to make an album with him...it would be a blast...but to stay true to that style, wild and pumping psychedelic madness...Yummy !

304172[/snapback]

Ah, Beast, one of few collaborations that actually surpassed the expectations. A Beast album, or that rumoured Infernal Machine live album, would be heaven.

304172[/snapback]

No, thank you sir! I can live without new Beast tracks. For my taste this was his weakest project. But a full length Infernal Machine album would be damn nice!